Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 11,011 through 11,025 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

its up past the brigdeford..on the termonfeckin road…near enough to the hospital

Taylor5

God you’ll be a fit girl pushing the kids in and out to the town.

Did I read that a huge area of land around there is going to be turned into a big park, with lakes and 3 playgrounds, forest walks etc… or was i dreaming?

trixiebell
    Participant

Evening girlies

I had a dash to the hospital, thank God I am only on Rathmullan road, thought I was gonna have babs at home seriously!!! Dh was like "" Hold on !!! I cant deliver a baby!!! 😯 😯 😯 !!!"

Biddy

That sounds great Hope it wasnt just a dream.

Taylor5

A girl I worked with was due a week before me and ended up in the bed beside me the evening ds was born, she had her baby in the lift in the OLOL…..
    She said her dh drove like a madman to the hospital, then left her at the door and said he was going to park that car ❗ She said he Focked him from a height and said "get a focking wheelchair and leave the car there", he got the chair for her and pushed her into the lift…. before they reached the 2nd floor the baby was born

joey_rudd

God you’ll be a fit girl pushing the kids in and out to the town.

Did I read that a huge area of land around there is going to be turned into a big park, with lakes and 3 playgrounds, forest walks etc… or was i dreaming?

haven’t heard anything but that would be great if it does happen

my son took 30 mins to be born between me getting in the car to being in the labour ward…my daughter took 9 hours 2 yrs before so i was really surprised

Taylor5

So this one will be 15 minutes 😯

Biddy

🙂 🙂 Time for bed for me. Night everyone..

trixiebell
    Participant

me too!! Dh was gonna park the car and I was like "" there is no fecking time, he had to abondon the car at the front entrance!!!"

It was soo embarrassing walking into the ozzie as the security guards were all standing there watching ( it was 6.ooam in the morning) and my waters were all over the floor!! Sorry if TMI!! 😆 😆 😆

IM sure they’ve seen it many times before lol!!!! 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

night biddy

joey_rudd

nite biddy sleep well

joey_rudd

i think i just move in to my brothers till the babys born he lives 5 mins away from OLOL 😆 ….that would work if he wasn’t moving too 🙄

Taylor5

There was some shop in Dublin (will ask sister the name) and if your waters broke in their shop they sent you vouchers 😆 😆 😆 😆 They stopped doing it as every pregnant woman in Dublin was in there on their lunch break 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

God your a busy girl, I’m off to bed too…. so tired.

ed1
    Participant

hi girls, god joey you will have your hands full.

i had tobe started on both of mine, mind you ds2 was fairly quick

Viewing 15 posts - 11,011 through 11,025 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.