Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 25,501 through 25,515 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

She is grand , same old D really..grumpy and a pain in the backside but I love her all the same!!!

She is getting to the stage now where she loves to stay in bed and hates getting up yipppeee a girl after my own heart..neever thought we would get to that stage..goodbye 7 a.m starts he he he..

Something wrong with tv so no movie for me…probably for the best.

Maybe its an omen I should go and tidy up…

I would say he is getting real grown up alright although he seemed quite mature for his age last May.

Hows your garden Yummy, with one thing or another last Summer I never got round to ya!! I

yummymummy

My mam said i was a right pain in the ass at her age too ha ha i think all kids are, j is the same….and a smart ass to boot!!!
    ooh gotta love the lie ins hmm, make the most of them.

no omen at all just watch the tv instead of the laptop….this morning with holly and phil 🙂

garden is grand…defo have to get it sorted next year, need to be relaid i reckon and my mam has gotten me to be a little bt green fingered i must say 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

oOH good idea where has Fern gone, wow I am outta touch!!!

Tv working its the other contraptions which arent.

Oh its her from X tra Factor, she seems a bit less annoying..

yummymummy

Ive only seen her once on it (what with working during the day 🙁 ) but she did seem to do a good job, they vibe off each other pretty well i think.

ooh they added another date to the x factor tour, must tell yvonne aswe were thinking of going to that hahahaha how sad are we 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ha Ha yeah I wouldn’t mind ..or maybe I will just get paid to watch it 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

Aw go and shite you hahahaha.

you;d think with your connections you’d get me free tickets for stuff lol

happymumblemum
    Participant

Wish I could sadly the bars side have nowt to do with the o2 itself we are all agency staff.

🙁

Nolan Sisters was a scream, some right wierdos around at that I tell ya. No offence to anyone who was there but really 😆

yummymummy

im in the mood for dancing……….romancing……………ooooohhhhhhh 😆 😆

i reckon there would be a fair few "dodgy" people there alright 🙂 there was at the wretling too………………grown people dressed up hahaha with NO KIDS with them lol

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yeah we see all sorts there 😆 😆 😆

Well I better go and do a bit Yummy, great chatting to ya this a.m..can’t beat a lazy morning….gonna get a bit tidied up before lunch.

Real quiet on here this a.m ..hope it picks up a bit for ya.

Will get back to you regarding yoke… 😉

yummymummy

dont tidy up too much mrs 🙂

aw ill be grand, give me time to practice me bejeweled blitz on facebook 🙂

coola boola 🙂

Yvonne

Morning! Its Friday Woohoo!!! Thought that week went very quickly!

Anyone have any nice plans for the weekend? Not sure what we are doing yet.
    Bringing A for his injections this morning… the thoughts of it!

yummymummy

Hiya

god yeah it went mega quick..happy days.

Im just in work…taking liberties while boss away sitting here in a tracksuit haha aw well.

Kildare tonight and then out for a big session on sat night..cant bloody wait. Got my dress tunic thing from DP this morn..hope its nice when I try it on.

Aw A will be grand, he is a little warrior…..just make sure you look away at them needles 😆

Yvonne

Morning! How was the weekends? Ours was grand, nothing too mad in it!
    What a horrible morning out there!
    A fell out of the cot this morning, onto a wooden floor too, but he was ok thank God!

munchin
    Participant

ouch how’s A Yvonne – apparenlty i did something similar when both my parents where in the room and ended up with ablack eye 😆 😆
    started E1 swimming in Aura leisrue on ast – the other 2 kids in her class weren’t there so she ended up with one on one tuition – only problem is she was shatteredafter – think i’ll have to skip this week as her b’day party is on at 4 and she’d be cranky monkey
    how’s everyone keeping?

yummymummy

Morning

no net at work yest…i was having withdrawls big time.

oh ur prob right with the swimming munch last thing anyone needs is a cracnky child at their party 🙂

im grand..have a scraped eyeball and its soooooooooo sore!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 25,501 through 25,515 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.