Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 25,486 through 25,500 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

can i guess what u mean by work lol hahahaha

this day is gonna drag big time i tell ya!!!!
    i love the dark nights coming in but i seriously think i suffer from SAD as im soooo moody lately and have no energy to be going anywhere or doing anything.

Yvonne

Yep you said it!!! Little brat! Mind you he could have saved it til later when I had to change him in your office!!!!!

Yeah its gonna be a long day! Will I come down now haha!!!!
    You have said that before about SAD!

yummymummy

UGh yvonne no thanks hahaha office is smaller than my kitchen..i think id defo vomit then 😆

yeah we’ll brunch and then we’ll lunch 😀

but its true, its amazing how a bit of sun can lighten up someones mood!! madness.

Yvonne

I know… we all do get down in the dumops when its cold and miserable…

yummymummy

yeah esp when it lasts till february !!! bloody hate feb…too many bdays and its soooo cold. rem the really bad snow last year in feb!!!!

yehawwwwwww j’s nana just offered to mind j sat night for me (dont wanna ask his dad as the gf due on fri..dunno how that will fair out with him staying there fri night but im sure they have a plan anyway ha)and it saves me a major hangover moody day of not having him in house when i wake lol

Yvonne

Nice one!!! Thats great for you!
    Wonder will see go on time…

Ah I have a lovely clean son again! Smells all yummy!!

God I am SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

oh u gotta love the smell of babys..they should sell it in a bottle!!

im starving myself 😥

Yvonne

Right I’m off! Need to look like I have done something today!!!

See you in a bit!

yummymummy

see ya later 🙂

munchin
    Participant

hey ladies i’m back – lots to catach up on here
    just heard Siobhan on radio – very good

yummymummy

how the hols go munch??? nice break?? was it warm??

here flaked out on sofa with a blazing fire….good times hahaha
    thank god tw is pay day..im stoney broke!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Good morning usual suspects..

Hows everyone doing?

Had big cleaning plans this a.m but decided to treat myself to a movie and lap top morning…like every morning really lol

Caught up with Yvonne the other day her wee fella is a real cutie pie and actually seemed to like me which is unusual for babies.!!

! He is sooooooooooooooooo adorable and for those that know me know well that children and adorable do not usually figure in the same sentence, so you know I am genuine in my adoration !!!

😆 :lol

yummymummy

Morning hmm

lol funny you should say that cos he actually likes me too hahaha and im not a huge baby fan either but i could put him in my pocket and take him home, such a smiley friendly child 🙂

ooh wanna swap your day with me 🙂 what film ya watching???

my little baby became a big bro this morning, his dads gf gave birth to a baby boy Tim around 2am thismorning. He is delighted 🙂 We going baby shopping today for him hahaha.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah congrats to your J Dad GF… Have fun baby stuff shopping!!! Bet J loves being a big bro!!

Was looking out for him at the 02 the other day- thought I would prob spot him before you as I haven’t met up with ya in ages

Am gonna watch my Sisters Keeper I think…a nice sad film just what I need 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

bless.he took his post office book and out it in my bag this morning so he can spend his own money on his own brother hahaha….my boy is growing up!

hahaha i havent changed hmm…..(well maybe a bit thinner 😉 ) J has grown up sooo much since may..im not joking its scary.

How is D??

aw love that film……prefer the book tho….the messed about with it to much.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,486 through 25,500 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.