Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 11,026 through 11,040 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

mee too night night all.

xxx

joey_rudd

yeah i know…nite girls i’m off to bed too, sweet dreams 😀

rossylisa

[size=200]were is everyone it is so quite here today [/size]

meabh

anybody about?

joey_rudd

hello to any one around

Gemma

Hello people,its very quiet all having fun except us,didnt move all weekend dp out having a few tonight

Sweetpea

Hi Gemma, was about to sign off and head for bed myself, nothing on the box and tired doing sod all today 😕 😕

Gemma

Hi Sweetpea,yea nothing happening.I am meeting a minder for my baby girl on Tuesday and am so nervous about the whole thing ,back to work next month ,and dreading leaving my little baby 😥

Sweetpea

Part of me envy’s you – the going back to work and meeting "real" people and talking about everything except babies etc and then on the other hand I don’t think i could leave my little lady with someone just yet I never thought i would hear myself say this but I would miss her something terrible. She is just 8 months old and we have decided that I would take the next year or so off to stay at home with her. But some days I think i would just love to talk facts figures politics etc etc with someone who doesnt need feeding every 3 hours 😆 😆 😆

Gemma

I know its mad we want both cause part of me needs to get back and talk adult talk,but the other part is far more important,Im going to miss nearly everthing with missy and she just found her voice the last day or two and is shouting and screeching all over the house.At least you will be there for your little one and you will be glad you were at home to witness it

Taylor5

Gemma how did you find your minder in the end?

Sweetpea

Some days it hard I admit, when you are used to working mon – fri 9 – 5.30 for 15 odd years or so it is hard to get used to the housewife bit full time. It is a big change and they dont prepare you for that in the ole ante natal classes 😆 😆 😆

Gemma

Yes it would be hard some days,especially when you are used to working like myself at the beginning I thought I was gonna go insane … 😯
    Taylor Scole helped me out big time,and posted an add to me that was in magimum,I think it was really nice of her to do that.I am meeting this lady on tuesday so fingers cossed

Taylor5

Sweetpea I have to say its much harder in the early days. When you dd will be getting you to paint, playdough and playing chasing etc… you day flys and its great fun

Sweetpea

I know you are right taylor and each day that passes even now brings something new, more smiles bigger giggles new sounds etc. and I am not really complaining its just the odd day you think what you use to do on wed afternoos etc. But I have to say i am looking forward to the baking and painting days. Have found memories of doing silmiliar with my own mum and thats why I know what i am doing is right for my little girl…. the memories. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 11,026 through 11,040 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.