Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Home Forums National Chat Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

ok just sent an email to Laura to sign up.

Happymammy / Yummy are you’s doing this class too?

Taylor5

munchin did you see her photos on the beach in Dubai??? God a body to died for…. in my dreams!

laura

munchin did you see her photos on the beach in Dubai??? God a body to died for…. in my dreams!

that body was pre baby!!!!… but i believe through exercise i will get there!!!.

girls zumba is limited to 25 places…so if you want your spot for the 8 week course, just email me

twinkle.. pole level 1 next time round is proving very popular so we have a total of 4 level 1 courses starting that week… we added a new class yesterday on wed at 8 pm..so if you rather do that one to the monday at 9 let me know.

twinkle07

Twinkle07 im doing level 1 and just signed up for level 2… its brilliant and you dont do anything like whats in the video, its all baby steps. We are 6 weeks in now and wow last night was some workout! Its brilliant fun and im sorry i didnt find this sport years ago….. LOVE IT.
    you should join us in the zumba salsa too, oh its an amazing workout sweating buckets for the hour but it only felt like 15 mins and the music was brilliant… heard Ricky Martin yesterday and i was doing my salsa around the kitchen to the amusement of my 15 month old 😳 😆 😆 😆

ah i cant wait for it a gud proper workout you do feel so much better after it!wot night is the zumba on?

twinkle07

that body was pre baby!!!!… but i believe through exercise i will get there!!!.

girls zumba is limited to 25 places…so if you want your spot for the 8 week course, just email me

twinkle.. pole level 1 next time round is proving very popular so we have a total of 4 level 1 courses starting that week… we added a new class yesterday on wed at 8 pm..so if you rather do that one to the monday at 9 let me know.
    thanx laura i think ill stick wit the mon nite 1 thanx a mil tho,

laura

zumba is on tuesdays at 8 pm

Taylor5

Laura you body is the very same even after having a baby!!!

I’ll have a body like that someday……. when they develop head and body transplants 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆

The Zumba is brilliant… think Trixie emailed with a few names today will double check later..

Babs

Just want to say thanks again to Laura, Vanessa and all the gang in Labfitness….I am the worst in the world at making time for myself (as so many of us are) so the weekly pole class has not only helped to tone me but has enable us all to meet up and have such a great laugh…I will defo be keeping it up (mind you there isn’t a chance in hell that I am getting up that pole!!) and I am looking forward to joining the Zumba class later in the year when I finish working….

Taylor5

GIRLS IN THE CLASS JUST A NOTE WHO IS SIGNING UP FOR LEVEL TWO?
    We need 14 to resign to fill the class….. if us guys dont sign up they will fill the class from outsiders iykwim

PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST FOR LEVEL 2 POLE FITNESS

Taylor5
    Happymammy
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Babs

joey_rudd

count me in, i tried to add it to the list but it won’t let me 🙄

Taylor5

GIRLS IN THE CLASS JUST A NOTE WHO IS SIGNING UP FOR LEVEL TWO?
    We need 14 to resign to fill the class….. if us guys dont sign up they will fill the class from outsiders iykwim

PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST FOR LEVEL 2 POLE FITNESS

Taylor5
    Happymammy
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Babs
    Joey Rudd

mumof2

Hey Taylor do you think i split my shorts in front of everyone for the good of my health 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 count me in. And this session of classes i will make sure there is a defribulator there just incase i split them again.

Taylor5
    Happymammy
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Babs
    Joey Rudd
    Mumof2(now better known as sexy shorts)

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Poor Trixie is still trying to get over the shock of the first week…. the boobs!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

beams

Taylor5
    Happymammy
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Babs
    Joey Rudd
    Mumof2(now better known as sexy shorts)
    Beams

Im in too girls – lovin this class – 😀

Taylor5

Thats brilliant great to see us all sticking at it….

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.