Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Home Forums National Chat Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Well that was quick…… well done Babs for thinking of this! lol

Babs

Thats great!!! If anyone else wants to add their name go ahead….I will do a final role call on Sunday and then give them a ring on Monday…am sure they can cater for more than 10, thats just the minimum number…the more the merrier!! 😉

Taylor5

Okay who will supply the tena lady? This is going to be fun…. did anyone see the advert on tv for op trans, keep hearing but not seeing it 🙄

hjs

Obv I am the Queen of Tena Lady!

When u give birth to 10lb+ds in comfort of u own entirely home entirely unplanned going from 0-baby in <2hrs and r rocking butt naked on the bed in front of the 2 paramedics screaming "Catch Him! Catch Him!" as he flyin out like soap from u no where u pelvic floor screwed forever more!!!

I know all the tricks!

scole1

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

oh ask if we need to wear shorts…

Babs

Do we need to wear shorts???? Why Scole1, are you planning to just wear a Gstring!!!! I told you, it not that type of class…naughty girl!! 😯

scole1

lol….all you’d see would be a hairy lard ass…lol…..

so trackie bottoms it is then shoule be a giggle

Babs

Its best to wear shorts as you need to grip the pole with your leg (…thats the theory, I never made it up there!!)….I have long cycling shorts that I will roll up if I manage to defy gravity….I am smiling just thinking about it!! 😀

Taylor5

Do we need to wear shorts???? Why Scole1, are you planning to just wear a Gstring!!!! I told you, it not that type of class…naughty girl!! 😯

Shorts!!!!!!! 😯 RTE CAMERAS ❗ HELLO ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

beams

OMG are there going to be RTE cameras there 😯 😯

Taylor5

Ching ching the penny has dropped…. i was like WTF what have I signed up for when I remembered the cameras lol

trixiebell
    Participant

im hiding at the back 😯 hate been on cameras, plus the roots need dones as usual!! 😳 😯 not getting them done till monday

Taylor5

im hiding at the back 😯 hate been on cameras, plus the roots need done as usual!! 😳 😯 not getting them done till monday.

If your upside down on a pole what roots are you talking about :?: 😯 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 oh fook im get confustered!!

No more wine for me!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.