Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Home Forums National Chat Lets shape up and have a laugh!!

Viewing 11 posts - 211 through 221 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Remember TRX tonight at 9pm

Yvonne

Not sure about the trx tonight…. am just wrecked now!!! But will see how I feel later and let you know.

laura

hi girls… could one of you send me a pm with the real names 😀 of those of you going into level 2?… we have other people looking to join that class, so need to verify how many places we have left…

in paper i have 11 of you going into level 2.

thanks

beams

Hi girls – am not going to do level 2. Theres a stomach bug in our house at the moment both myself and dh have it and the baby isnt too well either. Plus the fact dh working in the airport longer hours to get terminal done on time means i wont be able to get to class on time. Enjoyed Pole 1 – ye enjoy pole 2 😉

Taylor5

I know im under the same pressures the hours they are doing up there are mental at the moment, i just warn him to be home 😆 Why dont you join us at Zumba doing pay as you go so your signing up and come and go as you please
    Will miss you from the class, but not to worry if you cant do it you cant do it.

Hope all the kids get well soon, horrible bug going about alright

beams

Thanks Taylor – will try for the other classes when things quieten down here – dh upstairs in bed sick with bug today 🙁

laura

hi girls…

pole level 2 started last week and many of you didnt turn up ❗

we had other students looking for places but had to turn them away as all the places were taken… those place now will be empty probably for the rest of the course

i would appreciate if you could let me know who is doing it and who isnt, so if you could pm me with your real name it would be great.

twinkle07

started level 1 in pole last wk and had such a gud time was a bit sore de nxt day but thought it was brilliant.

Taylor5

Oh it is brilliant you will love it!

Cant wait for Zumba tonight….

twinkle07

i cant believe it i have to give up the class found out baby no.2 on the way im delighted bout baby 😀 but sad bout class 🙁 was really startin to enjoy it! ill jus have to start again in a few months, enjoy the rest of ur classes girls 🙂

Taylor5

Twinkle07 dont know who you are in real life? 😆 😆 😆 Pm me who you are…. sorry 😳

Viewing 11 posts - 211 through 221 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.