Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 11,266 through 11,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

hehehe ok nic that black and white pic of you at your wedding is stunning A1 girl A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

nk12

😳

Gismo

nk12 just saw ur pics they are lovely

nk12

thanx gismo.. still weird as hate pics of me!

Gismo

I don’t think anyone is ever fully happy with pictures of themselves but I can guarantee you that you look absolutely stunning

nk12

thanx a million.. prefer to be behind the lens anyday!

pinkbabe

hi ladies any one about

rossylisa

hi pinki how are you

Happymammy

Can i have a look at your pics how do i see them Im a nosy biatch!! 😆

Taylor5

Dh and ds do be out in the garden with their clubs (yeah ds only 2 and has his own), dh was firing plastic balls up at me on the decking… I said oh very funny wait until ds fires a real golf ball up and takes out the windows in the sunroom 🙄 🙄 🙄
    Know a man how tee’d off and his wife was standing on the ladies tee box and got clattered in the eye socket by his ball, she was in hospital for weeks and nearly lost both her eye and her life at one stage!

Taylor5

Cant sleep girls…. nothing to read or nothing on tv, 100’s of channels but nothing to watch.
    Might do eat a banana, see if it helps me sleep

Happymammy

Thats terrible Taylor but hey imagine the make up se* after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

yummymummy

morning people hows all today. got me wig done yest and she took chunks off it, its not as short as a bob but not far off it, i love it, my head feels so much lighter 🙂 🙂

Gismo

Did she take your brain out aswell yummy 😆 😆 😆 is that why head feel lighter 😆 😆 😆 only joking.

I’m getting the gruaig done tonight and can’t wait!! The roots are a disgrace

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 i new some smart @ss would make a comment like that 🙂 no my ickle brain is still intact 🙂 i dye my hair myself, cant justify the cost of getting a hairdresser to do it, no im just a tight biatch 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 11,266 through 11,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.