Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 6,916 through 6,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    nk12

hee hee mumstown anonymous meetings soon to follow 😆

Gismo

So what type of music you guys into? I am the saddo with the bebo site so have loads of my type of music on there. So can’t wait for justin trousersnake….wonder if he could come out on stage in the D&G light blue y fronts 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I didnt have to worry about all that crap, I got married in the registry office in Dundalk, cost us all of 12euro25cent!!!!
    I wonder who yur man is in the y fronts with the stocking stuff down it 😯 😯 😯 yum yum
    Well girls have a great weekend and dont be too bold and for you lucky ones enjoy your pogo stick jumping 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Dirty girls

Gismo

Better go too girlies..have a great weekend…talk soon x 😆 x

Joanne06
    Participant

Whats ur email n ill add ya to my bebo or u visa versa! Ive frig all on it thou!!!! HAve to say gismo, i love me snowpatrol!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Talk to ya Mon gismo!!!! Have a brill wk end!!!

rossylisa

ah for feck sack i log on and everyone is gone home 😥 😉 😥 😥

trixiebell
    Participant

hello pink hows you?

Yvonne

Sorry Lisa had to laugh when I read your post! I’m all alone too!

pinkbabe

sorry girls have been signed in all night but doing bits & bobs around my bedroom (thats sounds more fun than it was 😳 )

rossylisa

hi pink how are you settling in to your house 😀 havent tlked to u in ages

pinkbabe

i am good loving the house now i have tele
    😀

The job is going well too baby is very good & my 2 love her

rossylisa

she is a gorgeous lilttle thing with the most huge gorgeous eyes ……. im getting broody …..great you got your telly ….. is there many children around for your two to play with

pinkbabe

there is 1 next door but bf has 9 nieces & nephews around their ages so happy days

It does be me eyeing up prams down the town 😳

rossylisa

oh i seen a gorgeous one in a shop across the way from scotch hall it was gorgeous and had the crib and other stuff to match ………. any time im in smyths im looking at the prams and the prices my excuse at the moment is my sister and my brothers girfriend and my friend are preggres at the moment even got the broucher 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 6,916 through 6,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.