Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 6,901 through 6,915 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    nk12

paperwork and marriage course?

Joanne06
    Participant

Well we cant do paperwork til after marraige course our priest said n he said he’d do that and gonna TRY get a Sat n Sun for marraige course but them dates for 08 wont be out til after Nov 07 so gotta wait n stalk the accord website!

What do they talk about in the marraige course thou??

Gismo

Just a quick tip joanne…myself and the hubby had a pre-marriage course in the Westcourt hotel in drogheda which was run by a private mediation and counselling place in drogheda that do the course in 4 hours on a friday evening.

It was far better than having a weekend taken up by it!!

Joanne06
    Participant

That sounds perfect gismo!! God the thought of a whole wk end taken up with that crap wasnt appealin i tell ya!!!! WHo runs this and is it all still legit with the church n all that craic??!!!!

Gismo

It is totall legit..I will get the number for you over the weekend if thats anyhelp and post it for you here on Monday or if i’m online over the weekend will send it to your private mailbox. Ring them as soon as you can to book it as it is popular because it is so short.

yummymummy

home time…..chat on monday girl!!!!!!!!!

nk12

see ya yummy thanx for me signature xx

Gismo

Hi nk12 I am gismo from dunleer..i’m new..so just thought I would say hi and introduce myself to you. Glad your wedding was good…it really is the best day of your life

nk12

pre marriage course we did was in dub but only 4 hours too and your woman did ALL the talkin!! wu hu!!
    and totally legit!!!

would recommend!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Jes DEFFO send it to me!!!!! Sounds perfect. Please rem to get that num for me!!!!! Pm it to me cos then ill have it saved in there! Never be on her eover wk end! Too lazy to switch computer on after sittin infornt of one all wk!!

Seeya yummy! HAve a good one!

nk12

hi gismo thanx for saying hi! nice to meet you! xx

Joanne06
    Participant

Shes addicted already to the site nk12!!!! Didnt take her long at all infact!!!

Gismo

I am totally addicted is right. Its great just yapping away with everyone and meetn new people…will send that number to ya defo. Myself and the hubby went on a mad one that night out on the tear after it. Was great craic.

Joanne06
    Participant

What time u finish at gismo??!

Gismo

Finish at 5.30 everyday..start at 9 but lookin elsewhere…looking to win the lotto…euro millions tonight..wouldn’t it be just class

Viewing 15 posts - 6,901 through 6,915 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.