Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Hi ladies I had a fantastic weekend, dinner out with my girlies for my leaving do on Friday night then drinks & dancing (think i drank about 2 bottles of white wine 😳 )

Spent Saturday on the beach with my sis my small people, her little man & my mam. It was a great day I lay on the sand & read my (book club) book, hungover to bits & hardly moved all day while the other 2 ran around after my children 😆

Sat night I was a stag widow but was too tired to notice so early night & spent yesterday shopping for a pressie for my friends new baby AWE cutie

Then I dropped off my 2 @ school today & went to see the new baby Evie she’s so cute & tiny (8,4). God don’t think I have ever been so broody but start minding bunnacurry’s I tomorrow so that should keep me occupied

YAY back in Drog tomorrow !!!

trixiebell
    Participant

aw pinkbabe, Evie is such a gorgeous name isnt it? Ah my cousin also had a little baby girl last week called Eva and she is such a dote as well!

Went to my frineds hens night up north on Sat night, we got a limo to the night club it was great craic, felt like a star in the limo!!

Today, painted my decking outside and de weeded the garden, it was like a jungle but its looking better now.

Anyone know what the weather is meant to be like the rest of the week?

I nearly chopped my finger off tonight, smashed a pyrex dish and it went everywhere, thank God for the neighbours, they helped me out!! 😆

Hows everyone ??

pinkbabe

bf says rain rain & more rain for the rest of the week Trixie possibly a bit of thunder too

trixiebell
    Participant

typical isnt it when ur off work!!
    😥

pinkbabe

Thats awful I’ll have to remember to bring a coat with me in the morning

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning all, hope every one is well.

Spent the day up at port beach yesterday and stupidly burned my back and i am in agggggggggooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Aside from that it was a lovely day there , met Nwmum and her little cutie for a little bit , nwmum was great at sorting out my dd, funny how kids listen to any one else but there mums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

munchin
    Participant

morning hmm, sounds like a lovely day you had.
    hows things on the job front?
    will you be able to make it on friday?

its overcast here thismorning but still very very warm

happymumblemum
    Participant

hi munchin,
    i have a chat booked in at the Marriot with an old colleague who is manager there going on thursday.
    dont know about friday night as i have a crazy weekend coming up at work and i am broke

munchin
    Participant

ah thats you and trixie
    i’m still on for it at the minute

munchin
    Participant

good luck with job hunting ain’t easy.
    my sister was working here while on i was out, and she got another job too without looking.
    she’s finished here and has just been told her other job are re-locating back to dublin so sh’es job hunting too!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Morning all,
    HMM – I gather you didn’t need the blanket at Port yesterday! 😆 I got burnt on Sunday and still pretty sore today, I’m great at putting cream on E but never do on myself, 😳
    So you don’t think you can make it Friday night? Trixie can’t which is a pity. Not sure how many will end up going?

Good luck on Thursday, hope that you will pick up something soon.

Munchin how are you today?

happymumblemum
    Participant

only a fire blanket to put out my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah just dont think friday is good for me

Yvonne

LOL HMM!!! 😆 😆
    Thats a pity, no doubt there will be other nights!

munchin
    Participant

morning yvonne not bad at all today though could’ve done without missy waking at 4.45 and wanting to be up for the morning – little minx think its just the heat really

Yvonne

The poor thing! And poor you! Our DD is going through a stage of not wanting to go to bed, so it can be 9 or even later again she finally goes asleep, she usually goes at 8. I know it could be worse, but again she is gone to bed, our evening is gone too.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.