Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah thats tough yvonne…. d did this and for us the only way to get her up early is to forgoe her nap, but then she is grumpy all day.. i dont know which is worse. I found a 15 minute power nap works sometimes, but its always tough to wake up a sleeping child!!!!!!!

Maybe its the very bright evenings putting her out of synch. i bring d inside at 7 and close all curtains and have a snuggle and read on sofa or maybe a programme before going up to the bath and bed, as i find they dont understand one minute they are jumping around in the sunshine then the next minuet in the pjamas

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies!!!!!! Hows all today??!!!! Not good i cant see the sun out me window today!!!! Better be back soon!!!

Hows all??!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

hiya joanne , i know the sun is gone i am so sad 🙁

just about to go and pick up dd fro playschool so will chat later.

Joanne06
    Participant

Better be back hmm!!! I need me sun to keep me a happy woman!!!! Talk to ya ltr!!

nwmum

morning all! see theres a few on!

Joanne06
    Participant

Makes a change doesnt it nwmum!!!!! Long time no chat to by the way!!!! Hows u??!!!!!

nwmum

i know i dont even get on that much in work anymore the pressure!!! headin to the country on sat so trying to gather few bits.. hows you? wokring hard? pity bout the weather isn’t it?

Joanne06
    Participant

Me good!!!! Cant complain too much i suppose apart from this slave labour!!! 😆 Rains on tha way deffo. Wdnt surprise me if the thunders on the way too!! Well for ya headin away. Id love a break now! Need a good sun hol me thinks!!

Any craic with u??!!

Yvonne

Morning Jo, you sound in great form this morning! Terrible that the sun is gone, it peeped out about 10 minutes ago here but its gone again, 🙁

Busy morning again, have to do a bank rec for the year and its driving me bloody mad!!!!

nwmum

i thought bout son but ds is too small for me on my own so the whole family (9) are headin away together..

i’m keeping my fingers crossed it returns..

i’m off soon have to bring ds to doc!

and do bit a shopiing for him! need some tshirts he’s wearing bout 4 a day with the heat and teeth.

have u any plans for the summer?

Joanne06
    Participant

Only plans we have so far is blinkin payin for house n gettin that part all started etc. HOPEFULLY if get mortgage sorted soon can go on hols in Sept around my bday….ill be big 30!!! Have to wait n see 1st thou can we get it sorted. Need as much money in the bank at min for all that craic!!!

Well Yvonne!!!! Any news there for wee me??!!!

nwmum

ah i see save save save! big 30 !!!

well i got to head ds is calling will pop back in later.

Yvonne

Nwmum, hope DS is okay. I had to go out and buy summer clothes for E on Saturday – spent too much of course!

No news here Jo at all – work is mental and I never seem to have a minute, its a pain as I am the only one here and he won’t get me any help!

The big 30 coming up!!!! Will you do anything for it?

Joanne06
    Participant

Nah if id me own pod id love maybe a party but pain in butt havin one in parents etc. Not really pushed on the idea. Bro wants to have one in his house. I think id rather jus get all bros n wives n friends out for a good nite n nice meal. Well thats the plan anyway. Id blinkin kill joe if he done a surprise part or anythin or sorts. HATE SURPRISES!!!! Well if its jewellery surprises i dont mind of course!!!!

Yvonne

Barry had a surprise for me and it was just family and close friends in the house, but your right, its more difficult in someone elses house. I have to say I was delighted with him for going to so much effort.

Did you mention before that you had a number for bouncy castles? I want to price them for E’s birthday.
    The sun has just come out here!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.