Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

no chance of that it has to stay in bank for rent and money for when i come home 🙁 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

girls itreated my self to new shoes…………
    not just any old shoes they are manolos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

Oh LaLa Hmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

i love this online shoe shopping . in my real life i am not a shopper at all 😆 wish i had a whole online me to dress.

kelly theres an idea 😆

Yvonne

Morning, how are you all this morning?!

Joanne06
    Participant

Hmm, you know of any online shoe places for a nice pair??!!! Me on a search!! Jus been on ebay lookin at shoes, f’all really, few nice Jimmy Choo shoes, you can imagine the price!!!! One wd be lovely with my dress but theyre €111 which isnt bad for JC!

Exams all done n dusted Hmm!! Thank f uck! Ill put it like this to ya, i aint in no hurry for the results!! Every yr i ring the IATI for the results but this yr i aint! Ill wait for the post me thinks!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Hey Yvonne!! Hows u 2day??!!!

yummymummy

morning yvonne!!!

Yvonne

Morning Jo and Yummy, all well here! Taking it easy and not pushing myself too hard today! Wages are done so that will keep the lads away from me! How are you?

yummymummy

busy doing year end. had most of it done but comp went bust and we lost it all 🙁

Yvonne

God I would crack up Yummy!!!! Thats a pain in the arse!

Joanne06
    Participant

Yummy do ya not back up in there at all??!!! ME good yvonne ta!! Roll on the wk end i say!! Sd be a good one. Parents havin a bbq on sat now so i know ill have a few hangovers already this wk end!!

yummymummy

no jo i dont back it up but i will be now i tell ya, what a pian in the hole!!!!!!! nearly done the commisison, having gone through 8 different companies 🙁
    roll on monday who cares about the BH ha ha ha 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Me cares about it cos i can get a lie on for an extra day the wk end!!!! Heaven!!!!

Any craic yummy??!!!

yummymummy

😆 jo no lie in for me on sunday. have to check in at 10, not too bad though.
    no crack at all!!!!! cant believe it 12 already and im starving. see what happenes to me when im busy!!! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.