Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,266 through 5,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Def be in me bed at that time!!! Cus in Barcelona at min by the way (hr from salou) n weather gorgeous! Make sure you go to camp nou!!! N barcelona zoo. Its lovely! N the sea marina too! Ull love it!

yummymummy

only going for a week how will i fit all that in ha ha ha. really excited now, wish i was going on sat though ha ha ha

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh believe me the days long!!!!!! If ya go on trips durin the day (usually leave 8 or 9 am n back 3-4 pm) n then get the train (approx €2 return) that goes throught the town to port aventura in the eves!!! Great craic!! THat place doesnt close til 1130 me thinks but last rain me thinks is 11pm!

yummymummy

so ill be kept busy then. hope the weather stays nice, realxing in the sun is just what i need for a couple of days.

rossylisa

yummy are you going tomoro you lucky bitch my sis is staying in the sye or siy apartments but i think you on th esame flight

yummymummy

no lisa not going till monday!!! wish i was going tw.

rossylisa

oh right na she is going tomorow 😀 are you all packed and will you leave you car in airport or get a lift up and back ❓

yummymummy

yeah all packed and ready to go. have to hit the town today though as ive no 3/4 length nice pants so need to pick up a pair and maybe a new pair of shoes 🙂
    my ma taking my car for the week so ill drive up and she’ll drive home and then she can pick me up too ha ha ha.
    couldnt be bothered leaving car over specially when my ma wants it.

rossylisa

they have some nice 3/4 in pennys i got 2 pairs of jeans one for 11 euro and they have nice dolly shoes for 4 euro to

yummymummy

that was me plan lisa, hit pennys you cant go wrong in there ha ha. want a pair of bright wedges, migh try the shhoe box as i seen a lovley pair of orange shoes in there.

rossylisa

oh i love that shop there reall cheap arnt they and the one around by aib is cheapish to

yummymummy

i no they are great for the cheap shoes ha ha. dont want to be down town all day as J hates it and he’ll only whinge and do me head in ha ha. might leave him with his da for an extra hour while i get it done!!!!

rossylisa

yes do that my dd hates going shopping to and i have to bribe her wiht il get you an icecream or something and if im walking down i have to get something in spar and then something for walking home she is a lazy bithch hates walking anywhere 😀

yummymummy

oh i do the bribing with the ice cream too ha ha ha works sometimes, depends on how long im down for. but ill have to try pants on and he gets really crabby, best leave him in his da.
    kids are so lazy aint they J wouldnt walk anywhere if it was to save his life but then agian i rarely do either ha ha

rossylisa

she is the same she done a sponsored walk with her ladybirds and walked from the old adultschool to o ralaighs (sp) and i was suprised she done it 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 5,266 through 5,280 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.