Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,121 through 3,135 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Thats a nice idea Pinkbabe. Chances of finding the owner now is very slim.

Joanne06
    Participant

Im on strike again!! cant be azzed workin!!!!! Coffee time me thinks again!! nothin else to do!!!

Brandy

ah that sounds like ye all had a great time and probably long over due. well I’ll go searching for ye in a while….its one seession at a time on the pc. I’m concentrating on M’s T right now before herself wakes up from that long over due sleep. 🙄

pinkbabe

I usually have msn mt bebo & weddings online all open on the laptop @ once… thats my idea of multitasking!!!

Yvonne

Sounds like you have all angles covered Pinkbabe!

nwmum

any body round? very quiet???

trixiebell
    Participant

hey nwmum

Im just watching naked camera its hilarious!! 😀

rossylisa

hello trixi am watching naked camera to he is hillarios he is playing in the arts centre next sunday in drogheda cant wait to see him

nwmum

its not my kinda thing have tries to watch it a few times just not my sense of humor! i love des bishop. i’m watchin taggart love detective movies or programmes! this is draggin a bit though!!

scole1

hey sorry just turned on naked camera missed it damn….can ya get tickets for the show where for next sunday

rossylisa

yes i think u get the tickets in the art centre they are 20 euro …….that was hillarys 😆 😆

scole1

missed it darn it, will love to go to show up for a good laugh and good to get hubby out for a bit, let off some steam….thanks for that, i love naked camera sooooo funny the ole one is halarious…..

trixiebell
    Participant

so funny i was PMSL here!! My stomach was in knots laughing!! Esp at bill in the taxi and ur man in the factory.

I would love to go and see him, wonder if theres any tickets left?

nwmum

right girlies of to land of nod!! chat to u tomorrow might catch one or two of yee at toddler group
    !x

trixiebell
    Participant

nite nwmum .

Viewing 15 posts - 3,121 through 3,135 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.