Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 23,686 through 23,700 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

ill be grand munch thanks chin up and all that you know!!!

d hotel has its own car park on the marsh road and get the girl at reception to stamp your ticket when leaving as if ya in the hotel parking is free.

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 yummy this is me we’re talking about where’s the marsh road?

yummymummy

the road eddie rockets is on hahahahaha just keep driving past eddies and past the side of scotch hall and the car park is on the left 🙂 some people in here will say im shite at directions so take tham as you will hahahaha

munchin
    Participant

with eddies on my right yeah?
    thought that was Marsh road alright – Thank You

yummymummy

yeah with eddies on the right munch, see my directions are grand hahaha!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for the well wishes girls re grannie.

Heading down tommorow for the funeral.

Yummy sorry to hear about that hun 🙁 hope you are feeling o.k.

Is there many gonna be at this do then? Cant wait to do the pics..got my big new fancy flash today 😆

Hope all the babies are well, never got to see baby M last time I saw Taylor.

yummymummy

thanks hmm im grand sure its not the end of the world ya know.

ooh fancy flash eh 😛 looks like there is a good few going according to the post. where will the pics be going do you know?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Well I will host them on our private Picassa page and who ever wants to see them can pm me their e mail address to get an invite to view.

Aside from that maybe we will release 1 to the paper if they want one , and I will pop a couple on my business web site . Asking permission of the persons of course!!

Yvonne

Sorry to hear that Yummy, hope all is ok.

You’re directions are improving too! 😆 You should try and come along for a hour next week… might be a laugh.

HMM – my fees for showing my pictures are pretty high!!! 😆

Gismo called over this morning, with chocolate log…. I had to have a bit (just didn’t have as much as I wanted!), be rude not too! She looked well, only 7 weeks left for her!

yummymummy

shaddup its not my directions its people taking them up wrong, which is always joanne hahaha.
    all is fine thanks .

if i have spare cash i might pop down to get out of house j will be with his dad anyway, but if hmm comes near me with the camera well i wontbe responsible for my actions lol 🙂

Yvonne

He he, if that makes you feel better about them! 😆

Yeah do come down!! 😆 I can collect you en route too! I’ll be behind her throughout the night, don’t like being in front of a camera either!

rossylisa

hey girlies hows things with yas
    Hmm congrats on the photography and sorry to hear about your DFs granny
    yummy sorry it didnt work out with you and your bf
    the 2 babies sound like they are getting big

i will try to make it to thd D aswell but everytime i put my name down for something on here something always pops up 🙄

Yvonne

Hey Lisa how are you keeping?
    All well here, yes A is getting big alright! He is full of smiles and very content, we are blessed with him!

Gismo

Hi girls…true Yvonne that chocolate log was lovely..lucky I didn’t take what was left with me. A is just the most placid cutest baby every. Can’t wait for my wee one to be here.

Think dh is on earlies next week so hope to get to the D for an hour or so.

Going to Carlitos for a meal tonight with girls I used to work with. Looking forward to pigging out even more then.

Yummy sorry to hear things didn’t work out..hope you ok.

Hmm best of luck with photography. It will be great for you but like Yvonne I will be walkin behind you the whole time..especially with my bump!!!

Yvonne

It will be like follow the leader if thats the case then!! Get a few drinks into us and there won’t be a bother on us!

Better go, have to collect E from school – and A has only just fallen asleep and now I have to unsettle him putting him into his chair…. cruel!!

Viewing 15 posts - 23,686 through 23,700 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.