Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 18,916 through 18,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    nk12

back to normality will be nice i think.. mite get to see my floor again now

Yvonne

The house looks very bare and ‘clean’ without all the decorations! Have to clean over the house now, but will do that Wednesday when I am off – need to find a place for all the new toys aswell.

ArtyMum

Aw thanks munchin, she is very good. DS is great with her although I think there is some underlying jealousy as his tantrums have increased since her arrival! He is hard work!

ed1
    Participant

hi girls, whats the crack with ye all?

i have just taken my christmas stuff down and the dust was unreal. i can now see my floor again too.

i think there is more snow forecast for this week. hopefully not. it was lovely for one day.

Yvonne

Oh I don’t mind the snow at all… once I get snowed in that is! Don’t think we will ever get snow again as bad as it was in 1982!
    I;m so busy today – have to sort myself out – doing 10 jobs at once here – not a good idea as I am getting nothing done!

ArtyMum

Don’t think we will ever get snow again as bad as it was in 1982!

OMG do you remember that? It was wicked! I remember being out on the road building snowmen, that of course was after my parents dug the snow away from the front door!

It was great fun as a kid but not so much fun trying to run a family I would imagine.

Yvonne

Yeah!!! I was only 5 at the time. My younger brother was born on the 9th January in the sitting room of our old house then as nobody could get in or out, but the neighbours were all in to help Mammy! They eventually got the lane cleared to get an ambulance up to her!!

Gismo

Jaysis sounds like a nightmare Yvonne. I remember that big snow…was brilliant. I couldn’t make it to work on Friday . The roads in Annagassan to the little man’s creche were closed so stayed put and had a lazy day with my little man. It was lovely.

Had a mad weekend I’m so tired..was dh’s bday so were out on the tear celebtrating. Ended up spending more time with my bessie mate that dh. The significant others did their own thing and hardly talked to us at all so we went off to storm on our own…Men 😡

rossylisa

took my decorations down today and oh my god the dust is every where it looks clean again but very bare 🙄 and now my washing machine and hover has broken 👿 😡 why does it always happen straight after xmas 🙄 😡

Gismo

Hi rossylisa

Have to face the dreaded decorations when I get home. Didn’t put up too much so hopefully wont’ take that long!!

Yvonne

Hi Gismo, sounds like you had a great night out! What time did you fall home at?
    Would have loved to have been at home with E, we made a snowman and its still half there!

Taylor5

Yvonne your poor mother 😯
    Was it 82 we were guessing it was 84 but we werent sure! We were snowed in for a week, we lived up the Dublin mountains and we would have snow when others didnt, but that snow when we opened our door the snow was about 5 foot high, we had to dig ourselves out 😆
    Mam had to make our bread and the local dairy kept us going with milk etc.. Those were the days

Yvonne

I know, but thankfully all was well for them both! Then we were sent to the neighbours houses when they got the ambulance through it all…. so he was officially christened the ‘Snowbaby’ and to this day, 26 years later he is still called it! On his 21st, I got the DI out and they done a story on it, as we got a copy of the article from then! He was motified!

Taylor5

Ah snowbaby that sooo cute

pinkbabe

hi ladies

Viewing 15 posts - 18,916 through 18,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.