Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 18,706 through 18,720 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

… least fave was the kids tough camera …

DS got one of these too and LOVES it. In fact, we are now driven demented with the camera in our faces every minute! It’s great though, I love seeing him so happy with what Santa brought!

What are you all doing with your Turkey leftovers???

joey_rudd

didn’t have turkey because none of us like it, we had a chicken, no so much leftovers with that!
    all my childrens toys are scattered all over the floor its like an obstacle course trying to get around the house, my dd has claimed all the toys and won’t let her brother near them…so he’s nicked her chair and won’t give it back till he gets a toy to play with….wait till they get older it’ll get a lot worse!! 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

All our turkey has been gobbled (scuse the pun 😉 ) up already yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny i thought dd would love it too and she had wanted it for a while but she doesnt suffer fools lightly ( if thats the correct phrase!!) and knows that the quality of the pics is way worse than our camera or the mobile phone one 🙁 should have just got her a cheap real camera IYKWIM.
    Oh well….at least she was thrilled with it for ten seconds on unwrapping it 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

i had dinner in my house on christmas day for us and my mam and dad and on st stephens day we go to mam and dads house. so i only used about half a breast of turkey, bit of my ham and bit of my beef. did turkey curry with the other half for tea on wed for the boys and the rest has been put in the freezer for another day.

next year mam and i are only going to cook 1 turkey crown, 1 ham and 1 beef between us cause there is sooo much waste.

went to eddie rockets yesterday.

joey_rudd

i haven’t been out of the house since christmas eve, very quiet christmas….well apart from the noise from the toys! 😆

i didn’t cook the meat in my house because i can’t cook 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

We had 12 adults and 5 kids in our house for christmas dinner!!! 😯
    Dont know how we did it, but it was a success!!! I have been absolutely knackered since, dont think I could do it again tho, unless I win the lotto, move to a mansion and hire some caterers!!! 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

Anyone around? Im fed up!!!

joey_rudd

i’m busy trying to play my ds and check up on the news in here

trixiebell
    Participant

im still here popping in and out!!

ArtyMum

We had 12 adults and 5 kids in our house for christmas dinner!!! 😯

WOW! 😯 Fair play to you. I thought we were bad with 6 adults, 1 child and a new baby! I was shattered after that lot. You must have some house!!! Still, I would say it was great, like a big party. Its the people that make Christmas.

pinkbabe

I went to mums for christmas dinner & it was ronky !!!
    But had a lovely dinner in bfs sis’ on stephens day 😀

Whats everyone up to for new years eve ???

I am off to the outlaws again with the kids bfs sis is having a party so kids’ll stay in hers & I will fall a few doors down to sleep in bfs mum’s & not have to wake up to a million small people 🙂

ArtyMum

… ronky !!! …

What is ronky???

As for New Years, we are now on new baba schedule so I will probably be asleep! Sad I know, lol, but what can I do!

What’s everyone else up to?

ed1
    Participant

i am having a small party. small as in 4 adults and 4 children. there was meant to be few more of us but due to the lack of babysitters the numbers have dwindled. the couple that are coming, we have spent NYE together for the last 15 years or more.
    i will be doing salad and finger foods and plenty of drink. will probably have a few callers on the night too. will probably have few games of the wii and of singstar. looking forward to it.

rossylisa

i have all dhs family we usually go to theres on nye but change of plane this yr and im sure a few neighbours will call in for a drink or 2

joey_rudd

I was invited out with some friends but it the first year that me and my dh will be together on new years because he was working every other year
    so i ‘ll be spending that night at home…(catching up on sleep too ) if the babs will let me 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 18,706 through 18,720 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.