Well done OT team

Home Forums Operation Transformation Well done OT team

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    beams

Well done ladies and gent! Ye all looked fabulous – hjs you were great being put on the spot and all! Plus the colour of your dress is soooo good on you – not to mention the shoes – gimeeeeee 😆 😆 All of ye looked so glam – fair play happymammy leading the troops out 😉

Taylor5

I know she was brilliant that as a last minute thing too… Sonia always was top of the line…… think they wanted the glammy mammy at the top, it was how well the boobs looked in the guna that swung it for her 😆 😆 😆

beams

Ye all did yourselves proud – 😀 😀 😀 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Scole….!!!! 😆 😆 😆 Operation RE-Population!!!! CLASSIC… 😆

And thanks Taylor….. in all honesty, it makes no difference to me at all… I thought I’d take my chances with my reply to Gerry, and it wasn’t to be. I thought both Scole and HJS were eloquent, and elegant…. and well done to both of them! 😉
    And Biggest Loser I may be…. but personally I prefer to think of us ALL as winners…. we all went into it together, and every single one of us did well.

………….. GGooooooooooooo MUMMMMMMMSTTOOOWWN!!!!!
    (just imagine the cheer! 😉 )

Fabienne

Scole….!!!! 😆 😆 😆
    And Biggest Loser I may be…. but personally I prefer to think of us ALL as winners…. we all went into it together, and every single one of us did well.

very kind words.
    Just back from riding, now I’ll watch the show.
    Fabienne

Martina
    Participant

Great Work everyone! You all looked fab tonight!

Taylor5

Scole….!!!! 😆 😆 😆 Operation RE-Population!!!! CLASSIC… 😆

And thanks Taylor….. in all honesty, it makes no difference to me at all… I thought I’d take my chances with my reply to Gerry, and it wasn’t to be. I thought both Scole and HJS were eloquent, and elegant…. and well done to both of them! 😉

We all did well but TAKE YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY GIRL…..

munchin
    Participant

ah ladies you all looked fabolus last night
    Well done Hjs
    infact well done everyone of you – drove dh demented watching it last night "there’s so & so , there’s so & so etc etc You’ve all done fantastic 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 munchin!! Me too I was doing that too!

Mini celebs lol!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah I didnt see it, I was working..am sure you all looked great though.

Well done.. keep it up.

scole1

ah happymammy you were lovely loved the dress sure how could i contend with boobs like that like taylor says……so relieved you led the groups out…

admin dh said wow admin looks great….have to say he was looking mighty fine in his gettup….

Taylor5

Ah I didnt see it, I was working..am sure you all looked great though.

Well done.. keep it up.

you didnt see it 😯 have all look on rte real player…. spot the mammies is a good game 😆 😆 😆

rcole

Well done Ladies and Gent ❗

You all looked really well and the difference is noticable.
    The leaders looked very well also, some of them looked like different people.
    It is amazing what you can achieve in eight weeks if you stick with it.

And as for my Wife, think she looks hot. 😛

Well Done 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

And as for my Wife, think she looks hot.

That she does! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations to everyone, the Leaders are genuinely nice people, it was great meeting and chatting with them, all down to earth and they all look great.

At the start of this mad adventure we said this would be the sexiest parenting website in the country, having looked at the show last night I think we all contributed to that title!

Well done everyone…you look great, looking forward to Friday night and having a laugh with all of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.