newly pregnant mammies??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents newly pregnant mammies??

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    pookie2

Anyone due end of Jan / beginning of Feb??? Will be heading towards OLOL around then, please God. Anyone wanna race??! 😀 This is number 3 for me….

suzieQ

im due 6th Jan.. number 2 for me!!! 😀 😀

pookie2

My first was born on 6th Jan 2007! My mum joked that I should call him affter one of the wise men. Could you picture that?? he’d definitely be the only Balthazar or Casper or Melkizadek (??how do you spell that correctly??) in his class…. Best of luck!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Duckiedoo, how are you doing???

mumangela

Hi Ladies I hope you don’t mind me commenting on your post.

Just to let you know that we at Clevamama have just launched our Facebook page. We would really love for you to ‘Like’ our page and join our parenting group.

Clevamama is a 100% Irish Baby Brand and we would really appreciate your support for our site.

As well as reporting on all the latest baby crazes
    we have plenty of FREE giveaways of our multi award winning range of products. We will also be looking for Mums to review our products.

Write on our wall and tell us all you latest baby news, views and comments. Whether its a sleepless night, a toddler tantrum or just wanna rant, you’re bound to find a someone to help!!!

Many thanks

Suzanne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations to all the newly mammies. I hope I can have my sweety soon. 😳

Jedt
    Keymaster

When are you due Ailsa Tom?

Duckiedoo – how are you keeping?

I am 18 weeks now, feel great, not very big yet so able to get about ok. Looking forward to the big event in August 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

When are you due Ailsa Tom?

Duckiedoo – how are you keeping?

I am 18 weeks now, feel great, not very big yet so able to get about ok. Looking forward to the big event in August 😉

I know you will have your amazing gift in August. Being a sweety mommy. 🙂

duckiedoo

Just a week left now sabbi!!!! IMAGINE!!! Iron wasvey low still is…..had an infusion on monday but only brought it up by .3 of a unit GRRRRRR!!! Its quite low at 7.5….but then i saw the consultant on wed and he agreed with me that we are flogging a dead horse this late into the pregnancy…..its the norm for me to do this so dont know why they always leave it til the last minute to start trying to bring it up….ive been on double iron all the way through and really try to get as much as possible from my diet but to no avail….my absorption is really bad.

Oh sabbi once the kids get their summer hol’s it will fly into Aug for you…..lovely time to have a baby…DS2 was born in aug.

happymumblemum
    Participant

The 8th Aug is my birthday Sabbi!!!! Great month

Jedt
    Keymaster

My brother in law is going to be 40 on 13th August and my due date is 16th August, so they have asked me to try go on the 13th and match his birthday to this little one…..er, no pressure then!! 😆 😆

Duckiedoo – seems hard to imagine you are almost there and this thread was started way back when you were only 5 weeks! The time seems to have flown by….hope you feel ok and best of luck for the big event! Very exciting!!

duckiedoo

LoL no pressure Sabbi !!!

I know where has the time gone!!!
    It really has been the quickest pregnany of mine for sure, then again , i’ve had a good run off it…def have enjoyed this pregnancy so much more than the other’s maybe cos im older (33) or just because i dont have a house full of toddlers to run after this time and off course im not working thru this pregnancy….it all has made such a difference to my well being emotionally and physically!!

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.