newly pregnant mammies??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents newly pregnant mammies??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Twinkle, sorry to hear you are feeling so tired but try not to worry, if the midwife says it will correct itself then it will hopefully sort itself out soon and you’ll start to feel better and enjoy your pregnancy a bit more.

Take care of yourself and try to rest when you can….

Heard great reports about the MLU, I tried to go on my last baby but it was full! Good luck to all the mammies-to-be who got in, its supposed to be like giving birth in a lovely hotel!! Let us know how ye get on….

duckiedoo

Thanks Twinkle07, thats very reassuring…and i have only to wait til monday for the ultrasound. MMMmmmmm fluid in the kidney that’s a new one on me, i suppose if it is common enough and they are not overly concerned about it that is a good sign and im sure you will know more at the next scan. Keep us posted!!

twinkle07

Thanx Sabbi,I heard bout the MLU and it does sound really good.Good luck on mon Duckiedoo and keep us posted. 😀

duckiedoo

Thanks Twinkle07 all these comments are so very reassuring to me…and i have only to monday to wait for the vag scan….so fingers crossed. I am more contented as i have started a fruit craving for nectarines and peaches, which is reassuring as in my pregnancies with my 3 kids 1 was oranges, 1 was freezing cold royal gala apples and the other was for black bananas (YUCK). I did not get my fruit craving with the eptopic or my MC….what will i do when the peaches go out of season…lol. Guess i will hve to make do with tinned! Will keep you all posted on monday…..so fingers crossed all of you that there is a little bean in my womb on monday….i have been warned it may be afew days too early for a heartbeat so i am prepared for that…but i just need to know the bean is in the right place. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Taylor5

Oh good luck with the scan… i was the same on my two boys, oranges!!!!! Im surprised they werent born orange
    My ds1 wants a baby Girl 😯 He is going to ask santa for bunkbeds and a new baby 😆 😆 😆 Could it not have been a dog or a rabbit 🙄

Maria30

Good luck with the scan on Monday. Have my fingers crossed for you

On ds1 I craved toasted banana sandwiches and on ds2 I use to eat fruit salad all the time 🙂

duckiedoo

There sure is a thing about the fruit craving, i think it’s because it quenches the thirst aswell and i dont know if it is coincidence or not but my three are fruit mad, i have to refill the bowl 3-4 times a week and when im not pregnant i dont much care for fruit- weird!!

Well Taylor05 it would be awful bad parenting to disappoint the child on christmas morning, so i think yourself and the hubby will need to get to work!! Sabbi you sound like me this past 4-5 years, in your head you are happy with the kids you have but there is always a wee longing in your heart for another!! No 4 is an expensive one for us please god if all goes well we will need to change my car to a people carrier and will probably convert the 2nd lounge into bedroom no5….cant see any of my 3 wanting to share with no4 espcially since there is a bigger gap between them this time. And i have just figured the annoying 6 mile trip to school that i do several times a day due to the different times my kids get out and then for after school football etc is going to continue on until 2024!!!!! The folks on my road already think i am a loon as everytime the poke their noses outside their doors i am whizzing past-lol. But i dont care about all that….just that lovely special feeling of having a new baby in the house………cant beat it!!!

duckiedoo

hey girlies…latest update..had my vaginal scan today, doctor saw sac in the womb, so it’s not eptopic but he could see nothing else i have to go back on the 23rd. Any words of wisdom ladies????

Taylor5

Great news its not Eptopic not 100% sure of your dates, maybe it could be just too early to see the heartbeat, i know a girl who went for the scan and no heartbeat, she was full sure of her dates and she turned out to be correct with dates…. the doctor said "oh we should be seeing a heartbeat at x weeks" She went back the following week and a big healthy heartbeat
    Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

trixiebell
    Participant

duckiedoo, thinking of you, hopefully its the dates and the heartbeat will be there on your next visit xxxx

duckiedoo

Mmmmm dont know what to think, they told me before i went in not to expect a heartbeat, but i think they did’nt expect to see an empty sac. I feel so pregnant…my sense of smell, my tiny boobs are gigantic, and the eating fruit……..mmmm i just dont know what to think this time to be honest…..and i know that Letterkenny’s equipment is pretty shit too, i wish they hadda done my bloods. When i had the eptopic i had a real feeling of impending doom, i kept telling hubby ‘i think i am going to die’ he thout i was bananas …..but at 91/2 weeks the tube ruptured and i almost did die……..but i have no bad feelings at all about this pregnancy. I will just have to wait til the 23rd!!! The doctor kept asking me if i had bleed at all, but i have’nt not a drop.

Taylor5

how many weeks are you now? Remember No news is good news, just try and relax and get to the 23rd, its not easy but you can relax about the eptopic…. fingers crossed for you xxxxx
    Its very common for them not to see anything in the sac in the early days, i heard it loads of times.

duckiedoo

Well on the day they were putting me at 6 weeks three days……yes i have been reading up since and avoiding the scary stories and sometimes it just does not show til later for some women…..my auntie is coming from the uk to stay with me until the 22nd ( i lost my mum when i was a teenager- so she is the next best thing!!! So i am delighted and she will take my mind off all of this) so it will fly by til the 23rd.
    My old childminder called by today to say hi and the second sentance out of her mouth was ”are you pregnant” she said the minute i opened the door she just knew, i have ‘that look’ apparently. So i am avoiding my mother in law until i get this sorted as she is usually the 1st to sniff me out-lol. Any way my childminder also said i should’nt worry as her daughter in law had the same thing happen at 2 scans and was 11 weeks before anything showed… 😀 😀

Taylor5

I did google too, but some scary stuff… i did read loads of post about people being told they couldnt see anything yet a week or two later all was well.
    6 weeks is very early… the visit is a great idea, keep your mind off things 😉

twinkle07

great news it not ectopic,it is quiet early for the heart beat i had a hospital visit last wk and cudn find a heart beat and i was 27 wks it turned out the machine was faulty so i wud try and relax til ur nxt visit, 🙂
    good luck 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.