newly pregnant mammies??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents newly pregnant mammies??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    duckiedoo

Hi Sabbi

Doing good thank good and bump coming along a little too nicely……DS2 who is 7 said last night ”you look like your growing a new baby” i nearly collapsed!! Cos he would have said it no matter who had been here!! Wont get away with hiding it much longer…lol

Just real tired at the mo, and the iron tabs are a killer on me, not sick, just no appetite, forcing down porridge in morning and ambrosia rice at night and fruit in between is all that i can manage, i want proper food but when its i front of me cant bring myself to eat it!!!

Similar symptoms to dd preg……so i wonder!!!

Ah Sabbi a good throttling is what you need to join us !!!!

duckiedoo

BTW trixie how are you??? How many weeks now?? Im 10w 3d’s…….. If i get past 12 i will be settled….I have always had my mc’s and eptopic 🙄 at 9 so to get past 10 is great for me 🙄 🙄 🙄

trixiebell
    Participant

hey duckiedoo and sabbi, great news duckiedoo, delighted for you hun!!

Im 20 weeks now duckiedoo, all is well, was at the docs on friday and heard the heart beat and i am measuring correct for my dates, im back in the MLU in October.

Im really feeling the tiredness tho, must be coz I have 3 already and its busy busy busy here lol!

duckiedoo

Ur half way there trixie!!!! I know very tiring when you have the three already!!! My 4th aswell.!!!

My bf had baby girl last mon so i calling into her every morning to do a wee bit for her before i lift dd at 12.30 just so she can have a shower etc in peace, she has 21mth old too. Am in shock at the size of a newborn, my 3 seem like giants!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Sounds like a few mums-to-be are working on baby number 4 – think I’ll send this link on to my hubby and show him that 4 is a reasonable number of children to have!! LOL!! (We have 3 and I am so broody 😆 😆 )

Girls – did you see the competition for the free tickets to the Pregnancy & Baby Fair at the RDS in October….its a nice day out for mums-to-be!!

And its free!!

duckiedoo

I think you should show him Sabbi……….30 years ago 4 would have been a small family…..there was 4 in my house and i always always said i would like 4 😀 😀 😀 and i was extremely broody…..just didnt think it would actually happen for me…2 of dh sister have 6 and 1 of them have 7 (there was eleven in his house)!!!!! So i really hope the brooding goes away after this 1 because 4 is the limit, we are at maximum capacity!!!!! But then again i really really really want dd to have a sister as i never had 1 growing up…….dh is praying this is a girl…..as long as every thing okay i will be happy and a girl for dd would just be an added bonus.!!!!

It’s horrible to be sooo broody sabbi…..i think you should jump onboard!!!

duckiedoo

😀 😀 😀 😀 Yay 12 weeks today 😛 😛 😛

trixiebell
    Participant

ah thats great duckiedoo, how have you been feeling?

Im 22 weeks tomorrow 😯 its going in so quick! Feeling little kicks now and my bump is huge!!!

duckiedoo

Feeling very very good Trixie, have had no sickness at all except a couple of moments that just passed over, no huge appetite but eating enough to get by i suppose, just dont feel like eating much, so force myself, but am craving ice cold full fat milk!!!! About 2ltr a day!!

Imagine you are 22weeks, more than halfway there now trixie, with christmas and allof the run up to it it will fly in for you!!!

Have quite a bump myself this time way bigger than ever before at this stage, ok in the morning but as the day goes on i just seem to inflate!!!

twinkle07

Im delighted for u duckiedoo,its great when u get to 12 wks ur a bit more at ease 😀 .Congrats to u to trixie :D.Im 34 wks tom so nealy there. 🙂

Taylor5

ah thats great duckiedoo, how have you been feeling?

Im 22 weeks tomorrow 😯 its going in so quick! Feeling little kicks now and my bump is huge!!!

Would you go away!!! you have a lovely neat bump…. my belly is nearly bigger than yours 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

How are you feeling now Twinkle?

Hope you are feeling a bit better and able to enjoy your pregnancy now. Mind yourself. x

twinkle07

How are you feeling now Twinkle?

Hope you are feeling a bit better and able to enjoy your pregnancy now. Mind yourself. x
    Ye im feeling grand now thanx Sabbi only 5 wks left so im a little nervous coz i know whats ahead of me but cant wait to meet the new little member of the family.The nesting period is gettin worse and i hav dh tormented. 😆 😆 😆

duckiedoo

Ohhhh 5 weeks!!! Lovely!!! Are ye turning the house upside down with the nesting???? I like to move furniture when i am nearly at the end, poor dh often thought he had come into the wrong house when he would come back from work!!!! Pure madness!!! But when you have the notion on you the devil himself wouldnt stop you!!!

I am well, very big for 13-14 weeks but well so must not grumble!!! First preg where i have not felt down, suppose because i have no sickness and the other 3 all being over 5 is helping as im not shattered with toddlers this time and probably because i wanted this final shot at it soooo much!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

How are all the mums-to-be getting along???

Trixie – you looked gorgeous the other day, love your hair like that, could hardly see your bump, you’re very neat but definitely blooming!!

Twinkle – you must be nearly there….keep us posted on any news with your new arrival 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.