newly pregnant mammies??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents newly pregnant mammies??

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

awk thanks sabbi, it was great to see you and thanks for the compliment lol 😆 😆 I have never had so many since i changed my hair colour lol! Must do it more often 😆 😆 😆 😆
    I have 13 more weeks left to go so with xmas and all, should go in quick enough.

Twinkle07 you must be due any time now, let us know how you are going?
    How are you doing duckiedoo?

duckiedoo

Hi Girls
    Doing well coming up on 19 weeks!!!! Imagine. Have my first hosp app next week so fingers crossed all is well. Hope it is as this is my best pregnancy ever!!! Am very huge though…would pass for 7-8mth….all bump though think i may be carrying lot of fluid around baby was like this with ds2. But feel great. Any news yet twinkle????

twinkle07

Hi Girls, sorry jus gettin bak to u now. No news yet but today is my due date so any day now 🙂 🙂 .Hopefully little bundle comes soon cant wait to meet him or her and to c how ds reacts to new baby in the house.I hope he is ok.I put the crib in my bedroom this mornin so he could get use to seein it there but he didn say anythin bout it.Do u think it wud be a good idea to put the crib covers on coz i was gona wait til baby came to do that? ❓ .
    How are your pregnancies going Ladies?
    Seen you in lawrence street Sabbi at oct mumstown but u were runnin round so never said hello so big Hello now and hope all is well 🙂

duckiedoo

Oh Twinkle hope you are well and that maybe little one has arrived by now, keep us posted. Had my 20 week scan…all is well and its a BOY!!!

twinkle07

Ah congrats Duckiedoo a little boy brilliant and im delighted all is goin well for ya.No im still here booked in on thurs morn to b induced.Would still prefer to go on my own but this little one dsn seem to want to come out to comfy were he or she is but ill keep uupdated. 😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Congrats Duckiedoo, a little boy, what will you have then?? How many boys and girls?

Good luck for Thursday Twinkle…. hopefully with a bit of luck you’ll go at some stage tonight or tomorrow on your own and babs will be here by Thursday!

I hope they look after you well, most of the midwives are lovely so fingers crossed you get a good one – you’ll be grand, nearly there now, very exciting

Let us know your good news as soon as you can, its always lovely to hear about a new arrival.

trixiebell
    Participant

Good Luch for thuersday Twinkle!!

twinkle07

I had a baby Boy oh my god he is perfect i jus keep lookin at him. 😀 The midwife who delivered him was so nice and lovely felt so comfortable wit her. 😀 .DS is takin really well which is great. 😀

Maria30

Congrats Twinkle

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Twinkle,

That’s great, sounds like everyone is doing well.

Well done you, did you get to stay in the MLU? Hope you had a good experience and are taking it easy now.

Congrats!!!

munchin
    Participant

congrats Twinkle

chewieodie
    Participant

Aw Congrats…. and welcome little one! xxx

duckiedoo

Yay!!! Lovely twinkle glad all went well and you have a lovely wee man!!!

22 weeks today…happy as larry by far the best pregnancy ever…am hoping delivery will be as good!!! That will be 3 boys and a girl for me…same as my mum had!!!!

twinkle07

Ah thanx for all your replies girls,the recovery this time was so much better than my first.I was home the next day Sabbi jus wanted my own comforts and was missin ds.Although the staff were extremely helpful.
    Congrats on ur 22 wks duckiedoo so glad to hear its all goin well for u. 😀 😀
    how r you gettin on trixiebell? 🙂

Congrats Twinkle xx

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.