Napro…

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Aw God love her….. my heart just breaks when I hear that… so so sad. I am a firm believer in "if it can happen once… it can happen again"….

Sending so much love and hugs to you Chickpea….
    Don’t give up hope…x

munchin
    Participant

ah chickpea so very sorry to hear your news. hugs and best wishes xoxo

Fabienne

Sending you big hugs.
    Fabienne

Taylor5

Oh No, thats terrible. Its very sad after all she went throught to get pregnant.

Jedt
    Keymaster

so sad, my heart is breaking for them. but agree with chewie, hopefully as it happened once, she will be able to get pregnant again.

poor chickpea…

Maria30

God help them, thats terrible.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah no thats terrible, god she must be devastated.

Please pass on all our wishes x

chickpea

hi guys

thanks so much for all the good wishes…we are both devastated about what happened.. we were sssoooo happy for the couple of weeks when we thought everything was going to be fine…like really happy and going round with a stupid smile on our faces…i dont remember every being so genuinly happy..

unfortunately our poor little bubs only made it to my left tube (the previously damaged tube)….when i went into a&e on the fri i knew something wasnt right cause they were all being very quiet around me so they said they thought it might be eptopic and may do a lap and dye that evening. however when i was given a bed and the gynae came round they said theywould keep me til mon as i wasnt having pains and just assess me.. then on sat morning at half nine i was in bits and rushed to surgery within 40 mins. my left tube had ruptured and my abdomon was full of blood and clots. my tube was mashed to my bowel. they had started doing a laporoscopy and moved onto a full laporastomy(cut right open) the general surgoen had to assist as it was so severe..

however i am ok now and just dealing with getting better. im trying not to think abut the loss as i know if i go there ill go nuts and not cope.

we are delighted that it did happen for us and it gives us hope that it will happen again. i only have one tube left and 1 and a half ovaries…so hopefully they will pick up the slack…

on a positive i have a few weeks off work and theres loads i want done to my house, im sick of looking at it…thank god for brothers cause ill be keeping mine busy…lol…my hubby is rubbish at diy so he can clean when i have the work done..

thanks moonflower for letting the guys know, i hope ur keeping well and alls going well for you…ur little bundle will be here very soon…im sure ur very excited..make sure to keep us up to date on how ur getting on…

again thanks guys for all ur good wishes, i really appreciate it..xxx 🙂 🙂 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

Sheeesh, you’ve had a time of it! Poor gal…. 😥
    Just concentrate on giving your body some time to recover, you’ve been through so much that you need to concentrate on healing, both physically and emotionally…
    And when you feel ready again, who knows what the future has in store for you?

Look after yourself hun…xxx

Moonflower

ahh Chickpea, thanks for sharing what happened to you in more detail..you are so so brave…it must of been horrific the pain you went through..i believe eptopic pregnancies are very painful & for the tube to rupture must of been even worse..so glad you were in right place thou…and they were able to help you straight away…

i didnt want to mention about not giving up ..but so glad to read you have your faith still it has happened once & will happen again…that just shows your inner strength & how believing can make things happen..when we lost our twins in 2008 & knew no more ivf’s were going to happen..ddint know how we could get pregnant again i just had to believe eventually something would happen … you have had constant knock backs & you are so strong…

glad you have some time out now to rest & sometimes it does help not to go there & think about what you have lost…my babies never left me thou..so i tried not to think of it as a loss forever just temporary i always felt they were still with me…even my little one who didnt make it on this pregnancy..i still feel she is with me….and look forward to meeting her one day..be it in this world or the next 🙂

my thoughts are very much with you during your recovery & looking forward to hearing more from you as you get stronger.

moonflower xxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

We are all thinking of you and sending you wishes for a speedy recovery.

So so sorry for you and your husband, its heart-breaking for you both.

Please take it easy & rest alot – you need time to recover.

If its any help to you to know this – I only have one ovary and have a damaged fallopian tube too. I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit, which was entangled in the tube – they attempted keyhole surgery to remove it but this did not work and then I needed the full open surgery.

Hopefully because you conceived you can again.

There is alot of support on http://www.miscarriage.ie if you feel like looking that up.

chickpea

Hey every one

its two wks now and im just coping with getting my strenght back..Thank god for family…Mine have been so good and my poor hubby has been great.

I had a melt down last wk cause in all that happened and how quickly they took me to surgery i never said sorry or goodbye to my little bubs..I was just crying like a baby because i was so afraid…I should have said goodbye, i should have…its very unfair..I feel so bad…i should have said a last goodbye while she was still in my tummy…but i didnt…why… 😥

loads of people are saying it will catch up on me cause ive been trying not to think about everything cause i know ill go mad…

sabbi you were so lucky to have such an excellent good tube cause theres no stopping you now….i hope mine picks up the slack…

I had loads of bleeding after the surgery and i wasnt sure if it was just cause of the surgery or if it was a period, but today ive had mucus and im thinking im ovulating…but im still so sore and had 14 staples but i so want to be pregnant again….

oohhh now im sounding so desperate…going to go… 😳 😳

Taylor5

Chickpea your very brave for sharing your story, God you have been through the mill, i know you had your melt down about not saying Goodbye but as Moonflower said, your little bubs is always with you and always will be xxxxxxx

I know its a moving post and very very sad, but its lovely too read how positve your outlook is, yes you did get pregnant and there is nothing stopping you, with such a positive attutide you can do anything. Sending you all my love and positive thoughts…… and baby dust xxxx

chickpea

hey guys

so its 4 weeks now and dr milner in the lourdes has called to say my hcg levels havent gone down the way they would have liked..so i have to get more bloods on monday and wednesday..if they still stay high they are going to be giving me a chemo medication as she thinks some of the placenta could still be there…now im getting annoyed cause i just want to be done at this stage….

going back to my fertility dr on wed this week to discuss going back on medication but obviously i wont until the hospital sorts me out..

physically im still a little sore, emotionally im doing ok too…obviously i wish i was still pregnant but the positivething is that i got pregnant to start with…please god i will again soon….every one is telling me it will catch up on me and im waiting for this big melt down or something…i have had some moments where ive had a few tears but nothing like what people are saying….is this bad..

Fabienne

Glad you see the positive, you got pg, you’re going to be pg again.
    Just hope that blood test will show some improvment and you can go forward again.
    Wish you the best.

Fabienne

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.