Napro…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    siobhanj1

Chickpea,

Thinking of you today and keeping everything crossed for you. Cause as much fuss as you feel you need to, its all part of it. Keep us posted, thinking of you today.xxxx

Moonflower, glad your doing well and staying healthy. so pleased for you.

chat soon,
    xx

chickpea

hey guys

just coming right now…feeling sore and very emotional….

they found i also have a foibroid on my uterus so i have to go back on day 10 of my next cycle for an xray and dye to see if its the fobroid stopping the dye coming out the other end of the tube…so either way ill be having another operation in 8 wks…either to remove the fobroid OR to remove the fobroid, the tube and ovary…i think its going t be the latter….that way when i ovulate every month it will be from the good side… so ill be having a good shot every month…..

sabi can you confirm for me that you only have the one tube and ovary please..

does anyone know if i just have the one ovary will it mean i will have the change earlier in life????

Ive loads of questions as i was fairly out of it when the doctor came round after the surgery the other day and didnt think of some things to ask him…

Moonflower

oh Chickpea, so sorry it wasn’t the best news after your op 🙁 no wonder you have been feeling down, the aneasthestic always makes u a bit down but with news that you were not expecting must make it even harder…

like you say it could well be a good thing & increase your chances from what they are now, i know those fibroids can be major thing in infertility..but yes you have lots of questions you need answering by doctors & also to hear positive stories of people conceiving with one ovary….

i know my friends sister had to have an ovary & tube etc removed & she now has 2 children…i dont know her well enough to find out more as its a childhood friend of family & it was sort of kept very quiet as she was very distressed about it all naturally….but hopefully you will hear some positive stories with more info as well.

take care & rest up as much as possible.

xxx

Taylor5

Chickpea hope your feeling better xxxx Dont be negative, chin up, maybe it will just be to remove the fibroid, dont worry about the tube being removed until your told 100% that it will happen, dont worry about what hasnt happened yet!!!

I have 2 friends with eptopic pregnancies and had tubes removed, 1 has had 2 kids the other 3 kids since their tubes have been removed

siobhanj1

Hi Folks,

I have finally being able to log in and reply. it wouldn’t allow me before.

Anyway, chickpea, how are you, i do hope your doing well and staying positive. When are you starting back on treatment again.

I am thinking of starting back before the end of the year, fingers crossed and providing my colitis stays in remission. honestly i cant plan anything with this, but i have to stay positive and am determined not to let it rule my life or get the better of me.

Moonflower, how are you? hope your keeping well and looking forward to D Day. O, am sure your soo excitied, as i am for you. You absolutely deserve it. Hey, chickpea, fingers crossed it will be us one day, SOON.

Hope your all enjoying the good weather and staying well.
    chat soon,
    xx 😀

chickpea

Hi guys

my laptop is broken and we just got the internet sorted in work and i am very very very pleased to let you all know i finally PREGNANT 😀 😀 😀

Its exactly 6 yrs to the month that we have been trying and its finally happened….its very early days as im only 5 wks gone but we decided we were not going to wait to tell people as we waited long enough to be able to say the words I’M PREGNANT 😀 😀 😀

I had a lap and dye in june and in august i had another procedure where they put the dye in vaginally.. It obviously did the trick as i got pregnant the next wk…. We are so excited and very nervous but thrilled to bits….

Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh Chickpea – thats WONDERFUL!!! I am so thrilled for you. Cannot blame you for wanting to shout it from the rooftops….that’s amazing news. Feck the economy, when I hear news like this it just makes my day.

Fair play to you for persevering. You are going to inspire so many women who are trying.

Looking forward to having you at our Mumstown get togethers with your little one in a few months time and if you get a 1st Tuesday of the month feel before then and feel like popping in with your bump, we’d love to see you!!

Massive congrats!!

chewieodie
    Participant

Tears in my eyes for you Chickpea! So delighted for you and DH….
    What simply wonderful news! xxx

Moonflower

many many Congrats Chickpea, been waiting to see if you would share news on here as well ..you must be so so excited & i dont blame u one bit wanting to shout it from rooftops..you have been thru so much & waited so long for this…

fabulous news & well done for perservering with the Napro route 🙂 🙂

Fabienne

Congrats Chickpea.
    Enjoy every minute of it.

Glad to read so many success stories with Napro.

Fabienne

Taylor5

OMG im Delighted for you…. Shout away girl 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

munchin
    Participant

ah Chickpea – that is absolutely fab news – Huge congratulations dellighted for you Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy

happymumblemum
    Participant

Huge Congrats Chick Pea 😀 😀

Maria30

Congrats Chickpea, delighted for you and your dh. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Moonflower

Hi,

Just had some very very sad news from Chickpea,bless her heart..unfortunately her baby found her way into her fallopian tube & sadly she has suffered a very traumatic eptopic pregnancy & has been very sick in hospital. So sad to hear as she has just been through so much to become a mum.

sending her all my love & support for what will be a hard journey back both physically & emotionally. I know she will receive wonderful support on here though which i am sure will help a little.

Moonflower xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.