Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 9,316 through 9,330 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    frances

Hi M&M8girl,
    I am totally exhausted. I have just been catching up on all 318 posts since my last visit to the forum- that will teach me to go on hols 😆 😆 I’m off now to catch up on some sleep. Goodnight.

Taylor5

Are you mad reading over the post I dont bother as it would just make you dizzy… better get to bed, so much for an early night 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning all, sunny so far woo hoo……… been all alone on here all morning but have to pop out now so enjoy your morning girls 😆 😆

yummymummy

morning hmm, bye hmm.

please please let it stay sunny.

happymumblemum
    Participant

chat later thanks for the info 😆

yummymummy

no bother, enjoy your day hmm.

yummymummy

where is everyone????

so quiet in here, ye are making me study 🙁 id ont like it

mumof2

Hi Yummy how is you today. Well its suny now but you know yourself. It will probably rain in between. Its wrecking everybodys head. SO are you all by yourself tday or what,

yummymummy

yeah i no mumof2 brought me brolly with me this morn, got a few looks ha ha but they be the sorry ones when it lashes later 🙂
    yeah here on me todd till about 3 and then im gone at half 3, might head to the park with me little fella if it stays nice.
    hws you?

munchin
    Participant

hi mumof2, how’s the little fella?
    E’s creche have a few kids out with "viral infections" i have my fingers, toes etc crossed she doesn’t get anything
    woes of a working mam i’m covers holidays here for next 3weeks and dh is doing it for next week but sure hey if she gets sick work will have to wait!
    haven’t seen you in ages, think i saw you on sat going into shop in drogheda but your real name completely evaded me and you were flying
    (assuming i’ve got the right person off course)
    outside motorbike shop?

munchin
    Participant

hi yummy, remembered pressie yesterday & my nephew was delighted – he went to bed last night in Bob the builder slippers!

yummymummy

aw bless ha ha, going to bed in them so funny.
    did u get to naas ok?

i rem when j got his 1st pair of footie boots , he wore them to bed, took them off as soon as he was asleep though ha ha, kids are mad aint they

munchin
    Participant

yeah i flew out to naas, i left ashbourne at 4, collected babs, going through ratoath i checked on mam’s house and was still in naas at 5.20
    no traffic at all

mumof2

yeah munchin that was me alright. Flying I was. Now it would have been funny if you had started shouting "hi mumof2". 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Imagine the weird looks you would have got. 😆 😆 😆 😆 Bis fine this morning, touch wood, but was the same yesterday morning and then went down hill after his nap. So time will tell.

When is the next meet up. I wll have to go.

munchin
    Participant

25th August for the next sat meet, jaffas again at 11am

Viewing 15 posts - 9,316 through 9,330 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.