Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,386 through 5,400 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Maybe we will try that one so. Did you get j e mail?

paddi

evening all…watchin some mental rubbish on Wedding TV!!!! ok i really have to get out more 😀 😀 😀 seriously does anyone know of a gardening company up here….the house we moved into has a HUGE overgrown garden and there is no way we can tackle it ourselves plus i know there are things living in it that i KNOOOOWWW i wont like 😯

happymumblemum
    Participant

what like giant polar bears????????

paddi

😆 😆 😆 😆 no some serious creepy crawlies and i seriously hate them….if i could get it tamed down i could cope with that

happymumblemum
    Participant

Save yourself some cash get down to the local hire company get an indusrtial strimmer, mower etc etc what ever you need and get stuck in.
    Talk to the friendly people in the local garden centres they can give you tips and ideas.

happymumblemum
    Participant

when we moved in our garden was a heap nothing in it but one tree and rough grass we landscaped it and did it all ourselves, the satisfaction know is fantastic, even got dp in to it after he built the patio himself

paddi

trust me hmm you would die if you saw this place…its really a big area with a big barn in the middle!!! so you can imagine what its like…would really enjoy the upkeep when all the difficult stuff is done

Taylor5

Paddi when my brother moved house he had over an acre of garden, he got a few Lativan lads in and boy can they work. I think they were getting 50 euro each and in a few hours they did a weeks work.

paddi

wow taylor could you get me their number? i wonder would they come to dundalk? i would gladly pay them double that to sort this mess out

Taylor5

I think it was through a cleaning company in Drogheda- (Able to Clean) will check it out with him later on in the week…. the man next door has a load of them working for him, I could ask him if he has any lads that would do this work.

Taylor5

Night girls, dh is telling me mumstown is affecting our sexlife 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 He said their will be no new babies in Drogheda if we all keep gossiping on here PMSL at him

rossylisa

Night girls, dh is telling me mumstown is affecting our sexlife 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 He said their will be no new babies in Drogheda if we all keep gossiping on here PMSL at him

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 rotfpmsl

hmm i love blacks but every time i buy plants for the garden my dog rips them up the f ecker

happymumblemum
    Participant

Morning Ladies, hows every one today???

my dd is off at playschool so i have a little break woohoo 😆

Bernie

Hi Hmm, hope you enjoyed your morning off, you lucky sod. I got your e-mail, I had posted just b4 you last night but you mustn’t have seen it. Thanks a mill,think I have it figured out.

Yvonne

Hello there, doesn’t seem to be anyone about!? Its quiet without Yummy!!
    Hope you all had lovely weekends, did you do anything nice?

Viewing 15 posts - 5,386 through 5,400 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.