Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,326 through 5,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Morning Pink! How are you?
    God, I better start thinking about what I am going to wear that night, will probably need to go out and get something new (any excuse!)

pinkbabe

I just fell in love with the shoes & matched up a dress to them think thats the wrong way to shop but ah well it worked

I am in good form today kids are off school

yummymummy

2 hours left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will ye all miss me ha ha 😆 😆 😆 😆 a whole 12 days off work bring it on!!!!!

yummymummy

WOOP WOOP im allowed go in an hour. my holiday starts now. going to get an ice cream now!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Oh stop Yummy, you lucky bitch!!!!! So jealous, would love to be heading away somewhere nice!
    I went into to Dundalk to look for a top for tonight and I’m not happy, couldn’t get anything…… starting to panic now, so will have to tip into Drogheda to have a quick look, which really doesn’t suit today. Where could I go that would have something nice, not too expensive and to go with the ould reliable black trousers???

yummymummy

im so excited and i just cant hide wooho!! sorry yvonne!!!
    i dunno yvonne have not been proper clothes shopping in weeks, its been pennys for me.
    id say oasis or savida range in dunnes might have a nice top, or dorothy perkins or river island. well im not a great help to ya sorry!!!!!

yummymummy

bye everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salou here i come OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great Bh everyone and ill be back chatting on the 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Have a great time Yummy!!!!!! Have a cocktail for me! 8) 8) 8)

pinkbabe

Awe I miss yummy already

Joanne06
    Participant

I missed her!!! Frig that anyway!! Network was down all morn n only jus got it back! I think i sd work in IT you know that!

Hows all 2day??!!!! Whats everyones plans for wk end??!!!

pinkbabe

I am a band widow again tonight & a drink widow tomorrow night. 1 of his mates got elected last week so they are celebrating that & his 30th tomorrow night but as per usual I am home alone coz of sitter issues 😈

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah bloody hell pinkie!!!!! Tie him to the bed, put on the slinkies n he wont be goin anywhere in a hurry!!!!!!

Any fun for me??!

pinkbabe

I wish JO but I won’t see him now til Sunday 🙁 N sure no point both of us missing out

rossylisa

i see taylor and paddi on how are you all to night

paddi

hi all cant sleep dont know why but i am wide awake!!! have been reliving my youth and watchin miami vice!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,326 through 5,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.