Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,876 through 4,890 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

😉 😉 right back at ya!!! have a great time!!!! talk on monday!!

rossylisa

yummy my sil and niece are going to salou the same time of you there is about 10 adults and a gang of kids with them ill find out were they are staying and let you know to keep away from them 😆 😆

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 lisa!!!!! who knows i might join them ha ha ha

rossylisa

i went to see pirates of the carribean last night i thought it would be only on for a bout hour and half it was on for 3 hours 😈 😈 😈 didnt get out of the pics till 12 last night and dd was in school today so was actualy nackerd 😈

yummymummy

3 hours jaysus hope u got the recliner seats for it LOL.
    how does the cineam look???
    havent seen any of them pirate films not a lover of them typa films. was it any good?

munchin
    Participant

god i don’t think i’ve been to the cinema in about 1yr

rossylisa

yes it was good the cinema is nice them recliner seats are deadly but they were all booked out i wold have loved one of them but id probely fall asleep 😆 😆

yummymummy

now for the real question. how much extra were the reclining seats?? LOL

rossylisa

i think they were 8 or 12 euro dont know …..yummy have you never seen any of the pirate films they are brillant your j would love them jonney depp is one fit pirate 😆 and orlando bloom 😉 😉 😉 😈 😈 things i could do if i got me hand s on any of them 😈 😈

yummymummy

is that in the price of the film or on its own??
    no have not seen any of them, if j does he can go on his own 😆 johnny depp and orlando are not my cup of tea. *ducks* 😆

rossylisa

i dont like them either but they are fit in these films 😆

i dont know weatre you pay for both must find out if you had to pay for both i will stick to the normal seats they are comfortable

yummymummy

prob stick to the normal ones meself too, might go on sunday and finally see spidy3, depends if i go out sat night or not 😆

rossylisa

OH I THINK SHRECK IS OUT SOON IT LOOKS BRILLIANT SPIDEY WASNT THAT GREAT WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT ON DVD

yummymummy

shrek out the end of june and then the simpsons movie is out in july LOVING IT!!!!!

rossylisa

i seen a postter for simpsons not really a simpson fan but will go to see it

Viewing 15 posts - 4,876 through 4,890 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.