Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,486 through 4,500 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

evening trixie, just logging on for 5 mins for a quick catch up. hows ur weekend going?

trixiebell
    Participant

hey hmm, its good, went out to Earth last night with DH and some friends had a great night, tongiht were just chillin out.

Brought ds up to Astrotots today, see that they have got table and chairs in there..

How was work? Did u go to the interview the other day?

rossylisa

evening ladies how is every one tonight …… trixi what is earth like since its been done up 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

its lovely rossylisa, and they seem to have a strict door policy now for over 21s, tho I had never been into it b4 it was done up as I heard it was a kip, but was very impressed last night, there is loads more room thsn in storm.

rossylisa

i was in it twice and i hated it all full of teenybobbers and the girls in the cages are they still there i always befered storm so i might check it out one weekend 😀

nwmum

i hop ethey stick to keeping 16 yr olds in earth! hated when i went out and my little sisters mates would be all up at me thinkin they were it! Idont live earthg oers though some poncers!! like thursday nights!

pinkbabe

I have only ever been in earth on a Thursday night & maybe it was because i have never been there sober but I always had a great night 😛

happymumblemum
    Participant

evening ladies , sorry i missed ya last night trixie was only on for a few minutes just to do a quick catch up
    the new club sounds good, we will have to check it out next time 😆 maybe we could dance in a cage!!!
    nwmum you were on early today!!! horrid day to be at work it looked so lovely out 🙁 we were realy quiet today thank god so it was handy enough but my feet still hurt from standing for 8 hours 🙁 you lucky so and so you can sit down 👿 !!!!!! I dream about a sit down job 😆 😆

p.s nwmum if you cant fit in astro tots chairs i have no hope 😆 😆 😆 , the first time I went i felt like a fat ole one as they brought me a special chair from upstairs 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

where is Bernie has she fallen out with us 🙁

nwmum

bernie came back down thurs but went back to her mams think shes just relaxing up there! sure why not? I’d be up for earth.. My granny flat is being finished painted this week so have to havea moving in bash!! maybe the earth after!! Trixie maybe we could meet sat or sun afternoon in prk if its nice?

Anyong going in morning to toddler group.

Dont think i can make have alot to do but if ur goin for coffee after I can meet you all!

hmm I am really starting to like my job have just started marketing the hotel. Haven’t done much of it outside of college but like it so keeping me occupied.. Will meet u thurs ok! no matter bout the others not showing up!! 😆 😆

yummymummy

morning girls hows everyone??????
    J party went great, no hiccups at all. 15 kids were there and all had a grat time. thats if for another year PHEW 🙂

munchin
    Participant

cool, delighted party went well
    i haven’t had to do it yet but i’ve helped out my sisters and having the party somewhere like kangaroo club is defo the way to go
    Did j’s dad behave himself?
    Bet J had an absolute ball

yummymummy

oh munch defo the way to go, the girls are great with the kids, they are kept occupied, your not cooking or nothing fantastic.
    yeah behaved himself grand thanks be too god. i really dont no what got into him on fri the muppet. then after the party he asked me if i wanted to go for dinner with him and J ha ha ha he is bloody mad.
    J had a great time he was exhausted after it. he did very well aswell, some people are so generous, you wouldnt be expecting it!!!!

Yvonne

Morning!
    Yummy, glad to hear that J’s party went well, no doubt he was over the moon with all the presents he got! Did you do anything else at the weekend? We didn’t do much at all, wanted to bring E to the Mad hatters Tea Party, but she fell asleep on the way in!

yummymummy

yeah he was yvonne, some loevely stuff, spent about 2 hours putting lego together for him ha ha ha.
    he was with his da till 6pm on sunday so i made the most of it and went out at 4 on sat to catch 2nd half of match, was home by 11 stuffed myself with a curry and died in the bed ha ha. oh it all good. spent yest ironing my hol clothes and packing them ( i no it early but im so organised i scare myself sometimes!!)
    14 days to go WOHO!!!!!
    was going to go to that yvonne and get j off his da but his g/f was the one doing the face painting so mise gave it a miss 😆

munchin
    Participant

we got to lemon grass on sat evening, was absolutely georgous, really enjoyed the food. The only thing i don’t like about the restaurant is the tables are too close together.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,486 through 4,500 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.