Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,126 through 4,140 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

jo he flipping well is, he had the runs and did it in me bed and in the toilet and then vomited in the toilet god love him. at least we celebrated with a cake yesteday 🙂 his da bringing him to the doc today.

some flipping bug this is.
    had a good sleep meself jo. did u get them VAT returns done 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

I do all the VAT on here n ive 35 clients to do n some of them takes a day n half to do theyre that big, so you can imagine themount of them ive to do before thur eve. ANy i dont get done wont be done til 28th May!!! N i dont give a f uck! I aint gonna worry about stuff not done when i aint here!!

Wee fell asound very run down alright. His immune system is very weak to get so many bugs in so little time!! Doc will know best. Id say he’ll build him up with a good tonic or somethin!!! He’ll be fightin fit in no time the poor pet!

nk12

whats new and excitin!!! 😛

pinkbabe

Bf & I were watching Munich on dvd last night in bed but I fell asleep after 5 mins mustn’t have been to interested!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Thats a good film actually pinkie! Saw it in cinema. V gruesome!

Hey nk12! Any news?!

nk12

have i missed much??

nk12

hey jo!!

how have u been?

pinkbabe

Prob best that I fell asleep then Jo

I am bloody starving today, just had me brekkie & just not full 😕

Joanne06
    Participant

Me good nk12!! Not a tap new with me!! All my life consists of is boring books at the min!!!!! Tom wk all exams will be over thank f uck!!!!! Cant wait!!! Im like a big childm im EXCITED for them to be over!!! If anyone heard me!!

Joanne06
    Participant

U Havent eatin enough if ur still hungry pinkie! U need approx 300 kilocalories in the morn rem!!!!!! Most imp meal of the day!!!!

yummymummy

i hope so jo doc is at 10.40 so ill no later. lucky im not one for catching them off him.

hey nk12 hows you?

pink i started the south beach diet and dont feel hungry at all, hoping to lose a few pounds for me holliers and then have most of it off for me mates hen in oct.

nk12

you all studied out.. what you training for??

Joanne06
    Participant

Im doin my IATI exams, accounting technician. V hard. Kinda in dept accountancy n SO BORING! Never become a full hog accountant that for sure!

How do ya find that south beach diet yum?? My friend did that last yr n ended up goin back to WW.

yummymummy

my x sister is nearly qualified jo and my uncle is one too. loadsa money i tell ya ha ha.

it grand jo dont feel hungry at all and i dont miss the bread and carbs and sugar. just wanted to do it for 2 weeks to see if i could lose a bit and they say it comes off ur waist first which is what i need with wearing a bikini 🙂

nk12

my other half was thinkin of doing something like that??? is it really bad??

hey yummy how u keepin??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,126 through 4,140 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.