Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,611 through 2,625 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

When I was pregnant with DS I went to a fancy dress party as school girl Britney Spears !!! 😳 😳 😳 I was only 14 weeks preg & no one knew 😳 😳 😳

rossylisa

oh jo ull jinx ur self 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

No woman…..i meant all YOU LOT cd be up the spout again by d time mine comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant get perggers!!!! I need a BEAUTIFUL dress!!!!!! n me all skinny in it which ive yet to master!

Joanne06
    Participant

Will in me hole jinx myself!!!!! ill cross me legs from now til then if i have to…….mmmmmmmm, nah maybe not!!

yummymummy

unless my bunny sprouts the wonderous stuff that makes babies ill be ok 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 oh my husbands cousin used to say to my dd tell ur mammy its time for another one and she was gettign married she jinxed herself and was 8 mnths walking up the isle big bump to

Joanne06
    Participant

Good lord yummy…..you aint sh*ggin d bunny are ya??!!?!! Is that legal??!!!

pinkbabe

U’ll have t get a buzzin friend too, they don’t reproduce!!!

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🙄

yummymummy

aw could she not postpone the wedding? dont thinkid like to get married with a big bump( fat maybe but baby eh no) ha ha ha ha

Joanne06
    Participant

Well IF i got preg i wdnt cancel any weddin!!! No way!! Jus an xtra addition to the photos thats all!!! Kinda sweet!

rossylisa

no every thing was booked and she would have lost a lot of money if u cancell u lose all the deposits that are put down her dress was fab and kind of hid it a bi t

yummymummy

suppose so jo, depends on how much u had done for wedding. to each their own is my motto.

pinkbabe

I’d just hope to God I had the pregnancy glow in the pics as apposed to looking FAT!!!

yummymummy

plus u cannot invisage the future so who knows. any way back to my non reproducing bunny!!!! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 2,611 through 2,625 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.