Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Knackered.com is what i am today, not home from wrestling till near 1am!!! bloody brill id recommend it to anyone whose kids are even remotely intereseted in it and for the mammies who are into the likes of john cena 🙂

i need sleep and im sooo busy today that its not even funny!!!!

roll on the weekend is what i say 🙂

nice dinner date on friday WOHO!!!!

Yvonne

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a pissy day though!

yummymummy

thank god for that!!!!!

forgot to put on hot water so that woke me up pretty sharpish this morning hahaha what an as am i 🙂

sun shining here but still raining.

Taylor5

If you want to watch some cringe worthy tv watch Im a celeb beauty theraphist (sp) on tv3 at 11.30 tonights… its so funny

Taylor5

Where is everyone???? Just having a beer watching x factor

noeleenw

cheers 😆

yummymummy

vino on the go here with the x fator/xtra factor

i should become a pyscic as i knew them twins would have backpacks and that silly marshmallow man thingy would be on stage.

went to see that new george clooney film…..weird to say the least…!!!!

yummymummy

Morning!!!

wow im freezing here even though the heat on..i cant feel my right hand cos its on the mouse hahaha i need my gloves.

boss on hols, so is adviser so im all alone for the week 🙁 roll on 1 cos i is ag teacht abhaile …cant deal with the boredom!!!!

Yvonne

Its so cold today!!!!!!!! Sitting here with heating on and scarf around my neck… doesn’t help that I am not feeling well either! 🙁
    Think an early night is in order!

yummymummy

aw no way yvonne, whats up with ya???

not as cold at home as it is in that office. but then again i have a big hoodie on me haha

defo bed early, im wrecked today.

Taylor5

Im freezing here too have the heating on all day but still feel cold…. Oh early night in bed watching the Apprentic, a hot chocolate and a hot water bottle sounds like heaven!

Yvonne

How are you Taylor?

Feel like I am getting a dose or something…. B came home a bit early, so I am chilling right now and am going to head to bed in about 15 minutes…. so hopefully will feel better in the morning…
    Couldn’t warm up at all today! Lit the fire this afternoon, but was practically sitting on it!

Yvonne

Morning! Had a great night sleep!! Mind you B woke me at 4.30 when he was leaving for theairport! 🙄 Think if I had another night like that I would be feeling 100%!
    Busy day ahead – plenty of cleaning to be done and really need to sort out the playroom…

Right off to get E to school!

yummymummy

Morning!!!

god i shouldnt be here, HAD to come in cos boss waiting on cheque but it didnt come today…but knowing him he will ring about it so i had tobe here……should be somewhere much more exciting lol.

not in the mood for this day at all but did get a good night sleep i must say.

glad ya had a good sleep yvonne 🙂

Yvonne

Morning Yummy! You should divert the phones to your mobile!!!!

Trying to make a plan for the day…. not a clue where to start!

Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.