Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 25,156 through 25,170 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Lol at J sneaking on you, I’d say you did get a huge fright!! LOL at the pirate ship!
    Thats a nuisance you have colds…

Dinner was good, didn’t poison any of them! Daddy cleared his plate so can’t have been too bad!

A gone up to bed already, he is wrecked! Should be cleaning but hey, better online!

Trixie – how is she doing? She must be getting big now! Where are you having the christening?

yummymummy

aw trix the christening already, time flies!!! she still have that mop of black hair???

yvonne he didnt sneak down i reckon he was sleep walking, he doesnt rem any of it when i asked him this morning, strange behaviour haha.

aw the poor pet, well for him, wouldnt we all love to go back to bed 🙂 i know i would, defo early night for me tonight.

trixiebell
    Participant

morning yummy, our posts crossed 🙂

were just having the christening in st marys and then back to the house yvonne, making a big pot of chicken curry and some sambos. We had DS2s out, but it costs far too much now to have it out, so were gonna make the most out of it at home.

trixiebell
    Participant

yes yummy she still has all her hair 🙂 it is so long at the back!!

yummymummy

its sooo cute!!!!hope she keeps it.

my little cousin was born with black hair (blone streaks through it haha) but now she is totally blond, her baby pics look really diff to her now.

sounds like a nice plan for christening trix, nice day at home, no hassle with the kids being bored etc happy days!!

Yvonne

Sleepwalking!!

Trixie – that sounds great! You will have a great day!

trixiebell
    Participant

ah yeah im looking forward to it, and then I have a plan to go out with all the girls on the sunday night, dh is staying in as he has work, so sitter and all organised 😆

yummymummy

oooh a girly night out, love it 🙂 having one of those sat night, cant wait i havent been out in town in ages!

got j’s x mas outfit last night in adams..you know you can order online!!?!! jacket, pants, shirt, beanie hat, and this braceltty cuff thing all for €60!! as its buy one get one half price. delighted i tell ya.

also new look delivers to ireland now, saved about €50 on an outift for myself compared to if i bought it here 🙂 and got someclothes for j aswell.

Taylor5

Trixie that sounds like a great idea, love the chicken curry idea! Might rob your idea for mine.

Yummy i had the same night with Alex but he had leggo and teddies in the bed, didnt send him to playschool today as he didnt go asleep until after 11pm!!!! He was out for the count this am would call him at 7.30am but left him and he slept until nearly 10am……. he woke up all chesty and has a head cold and high temp, think its his ears. I was watching pure mule on rte and there was a bit of sex in it and he arrived at the door behind me, dont know what he seen!!!

Yvonne

Didn’t know you could order online with Adams or New Look! Great saving with New Look too!
    You are well organised Yummy!
    Priced flights for going over to my bro and sis in December… think I will head over for a couple of days…

Taylor – poor A, hope he feels better soon!

yummymummy

kids eh, who’d have them. J never gives me trouble getting up in the mornings although he looked knackered getting dressed, he’ll sleep tonight 🙂

yummymummy

cant pass on the bargians yvonne, they have some seriously cool clothes on the adams website!!! and new look have a few bits for kids too, very trendy 🙂

£20 for pair of shoes where they would be €40 here!!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

it must have been the night for it B was the same sayin he couldnt sleep either, luckily he got up ok this morning.

God thats great about New Look, must check out the website as there is a big difference in their sterling and euro prices. River Island has dropped their prices a good bit I think.

Taylor, steel away, i think it will be great as most people eat chicken curry and it wont be that expensive then to make, will do a few sambos as well just in case. when are you having the christening?

Yuumy, that was a great deal on Js clothes

trixiebell
    Participant

im off to bath DD back in a while 😆

Yvonne

Thats brilliant saving… must have a look… E & A need new clothes, so will check them out!
    Do you still pay euro for sterling price in Adams do you know?

Viewing 15 posts - 25,156 through 25,170 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.