Cinema night out?

Home Forums Louth Chat Cinema night out?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    pookie2

Ohhh. I like the sound of a regular girly cinema meet up…..

If it gets up & running I’ll try & join in later, if that’s ok? I’m in Dundalk & lovely cinema here, but would happily travel to Drog! Best concentrate on giving birth first! Last couple of weeks!!

julymam

great idea Taylor, i’d be up for that aswell …if hubby is not working late that night!

Don’t get to go cinema much either with the kids and living so far apart from babysitters 🙁 would be nice to go see a girly flick too as hubby wouldnt be too keen 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

So lets get the list going
    Friday 28th Jan Love & Other Drugs Drogheda

Taylor
    Munchin
    Chickpea
    Missysmum
    Julymam

anyone else joining us????
    i’m looking forward to this and meeting new mammies too

happymumblemum
    Participant

Will do the next one..I am working at Strictly come Dancing that night….not dancing may I add!

julymam

One of my friends is gonna go too,shes on mt but not sure of username! 🙂

Taylor5

Anyone can come… mt or not

heard mixed reviews about the movie but still want to see it

lellykelly

HI Julymam its me 😉 you can add my name to the list!

Taylor5

List update
    A friend of mine is coming she isnt on Mumstown but fancies a trip to the movies

Taylor, plus 1
    Munchin
    Chickpea
    Missysmum
    Julymam
    Lellykelly

julymam

HI Julymam its me 😉 you can add my name to the list!
    😀 😀

chickpea

hey there i have a plus one also if thats ok…think we might have to hire out the whole cinema at this rate…. 😀 😀 😀 😀

munchin
    Participant

Taylor, plus 1
    Munchin
    Chickpea, plus 1
    Missysmum
    Julymam
    Lellykelly

Cool there’s a good few of us now! Have it marked on calendar at home so DH doesn’t plan something else 😆

chickpea

so whats the plan of action going to be….are we meeting up first????? or up at the cinema??? what time is the film on at???? looking forward to meeting every one

Taylor5

Dont know what the plan is, its up to everyone to pipe up and say what they would like to do…. im fine with either!

Will ring the cinema and see if you can sit anywhere, if not, i’ll confirm numbers later in the week and book the tickets…. if you can sit anywhere we will just get the tickets on the night

chickpea

hey there

the cinema in drogheda is open seating so theres no need to book the tickets..otherwise you might be left with some if people dont turn up…. and you cant have that…ill check what time the movie is on at and post back times….i think prob around 8ish is the best time so people can get kids to bed etc, etc…wat do you think…

chickpea

hey there

the cinema listings only go to next thurs 27th jan….its on at 9pm every night so if its still on the following wk its prob going to be the same time….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.