Cinema night out?

Home Forums Louth Chat Cinema night out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

i know we used to do this night out and it was great, there are a few girly movies i’d love to see and dh wont go with me, would love to see Love and other Drugs looks very funny
    Just putting feelers out, anyone up for starting this night out again

I know we did food in Eddie Rockets last time, maybe in the current climate we could drop that if people want a cheaper night out…. or some could eat and then meet up at the cinema etc

munchin
    Participant

yeah money tight alright but would def love to do something like this – was a good laugh – dh just not into the movies

hjs

Yeah which flix did u go? the 1 in town? went in once, thopught it really grotty but that a coupla years ago, has it improved?

Taylor5

I think leave the food, sure if we wanted a chat after the movies we coudl go for a eurosaver coffee in McDonalds 😆 😆 😆

My dh loves the movies, but his choice of movie and mine arent anywhere close

munchin
    Participant

true Taylor
    i’m up for it – just not this Fri dh going to see his dad in l’pool so i’m home alone with the girls

MaryE

Yes, seemingly cinema has been done up, its now an omniplex. Havent been in it myself but dh brough ds there at the weekend & he siad its much better then it use to be.

chickpea

hey there

id be interested in that as my hubby works evenings and i’d be bored at home on my own sometimes…love the cinema…a good girly night culd be fun….i want to see that love and other drugs but my sister said the best parts are in the trailers…hate when they do that….still want to see it though..

usually when i go the cinema with dh its to see the expendables or the town and never get to see my kind of films..

so good idea taylor…im in…

Taylor5

Chickpea that was the last movie i was at with dh 🙄 Typical man movie but i enjoyed it 😆 😆 😆

chickpea

yeah they were good but it would be nice not to have to wait til dvd to see my choices…

there are a good few good films coming out soon….we will have to make a few dates…

missysmum

Great Idea Taylor,

I’ve love to go, I love the cinema but dont get the chance to go that often, count me in too, and i’m not fussy, love chick flicks, action movies, anything really to get out of the house!

Taylor5

Right there seems to be a few people still intrested..

Anyone have a date or time that would suit… the last time we did Friday evening movies, how is everyone with that?

munchin
    Participant

Friday fine by me (just not this Friday haha)

chickpea

yeah fri fine with me too….

bugt not this one cause ive a few things on….but defo the following one…

Taylor5

This friday wouldnt suit me either, think i have builders coming for the day, last thing i was in to be heading out…. how about Friday week in Drogheda movies for Love & other drugs?

missysmum

Friday week is good for me too, great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.