Cinema night out?

Home Forums Louth Chat Cinema night out?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    chickpea

so girls

whats the plan????has any one got any ideas????as i said im easy..

Taylor5

im easy did we pick a movie? Im not sure about meeting up before hand, kids have a play date so going to play by ear and update tomorrow

chickpea

hey taylor

i think the only one that is an option for a girlie flick is the dilema just not sure if the time suits everyone as its 6.50….what does everyone think???

Taylor5

think thats too early well for me anyway….. i dont like black swan and my friend is the same.

The delima or the kings speech are fine with me…..THE MECHANIC is more of a movie dh would want to watch, but im tempted when i read jason statham is in it 😆 😆 😆 😆

chickpea

ok so we’ll go for the kings speech….
    just headin to bed now but ill be on first thing in the morning..will we make a date with time and meet up place first or just head to the cinema….someone just give the word and im there…looking forward to it.

Taylor5

ok so we’ll go for the kings speech….
    just headin to bed now but ill be on first thing in the morning..will we make a date with time and meet up place first or just head to the cinema….someone just give the word and im there…looking forward to it.

great…. c you tomorrow

munchin
    Participant

girls i’m not going to make it so so sorry but i was here until 9pm last night and have a mad day ahead of me – blasted year end and auditors – i’ll only fall asleep I will def try to make the next one – hopefully in a few weeks. Apologies again

missysmum

Hi Ladies,

Kings speech is fine with me too, looks really good actually 😀 .
    I can meet up at anytime really, dh is putting dd to bed so i’m free all evening. See what suits you all throughout the day and post here, i’ll check in later.

chickpea

hello every one

will we meet up at the cinema for half eight….its on for 8.50 so that will give us time to get tickets and popcorn, etc,etc…looking forward to it…

denise…aka.. chickpea

missysmum

So anyone got any idea what time they’ll be ready to meet up yet?

missysmum

aha, you just beat me too it!

sounds like a plan,

Looking forward to it!

chickpea

😀 😀 😀 😀

looking forward to it…c you all then 😉

Taylor5

Thats great 8.30, i will stand just inside the door, know a few of you but not the others….

julymam

Enjoy ladies 😉

Moonflower

enjoy your movie 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.