Cinema night out?

Home Forums Louth Chat Cinema night out?

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    chickpea

see you in a bit guys

looking forward to it…

amrie1

Hey girls had a great nite at kings speech can’t wait to do it again.

Sleep Tight

Amrie x

Taylor5

Its a great movie very surprised how good it was!

Had a brilliant time and lovely too meet you girls, will have to start doing this once a month

Night night

chickpea

hey girls

defo a good movie and quiet surprised that it was so good…not one i would have chosen but i really enjoyed it…plus i think colin firth is great…
    we should defo organise it for once a month…
    why dont we organise the last fri of every month and go from the there…

will we say fri the 25th of feb????

great night girlies and great company…lovely to meet…

ps. missysmum one of us could collect you the next time…

Taylor5

Last Friday sounds good to me, think we might do Eddie Rockets next time….. just so poor Tara can say she’s been!! 😆

Missymum i could have sorted you with a lift, next time we will sort the cars/lifts better, dont feel your putting anyone out your only across the road

Colin was brilliant, not my normal choice of movie, but so glad i went…. when it started i was thinking i wouldnt like it, but its really takes you in with the emotion of it all….. rang mam she is booking it for later in the week

amrie1

Last Friday in every month sounds good.

Was really nice to meet you all looking forward to the next one already.

Amrie
    x

MaryE

Hi Ladies,

i might join you next time too, if you dont mind?

I was thinking about going this week but was sick, was hoping as the week went on that i would get better and i did but im still so tired that knew i wouldnt be able for it.

I will keep an eye on this thread.

beams

Yeah me too if thats ok…..am heading to the pictures myself on sunday night with some friends so didnt want to overdo myself !!! Will be keeping an eye on this thread too !! 😀

chickpea

yeah eddie rockets sounds good and im sure tara will love the cheese sauce…ooohhh looking forward to it already….

good to see a few more people interested…can see this taking off…
    the kings speech was a great film would really commend it to everyone..a must see….

we will keep an eye on the cinema listings and have another good one for the end of the month..

Taylor5

We will convert her, yum yum cheese chips 😳

Yeah looking forward to it as well, nice to pick a movie out of our comfort zone and not a rom com….. so glad we went for the kings speech!

Girls you dont have to ask EVERYONE IS WELCOME…… last night we didnt know what we looked like or who was who, so dont be shy!!! Also next time think it might be good idea to swap a few mobile number for any newbies (will be able to spot everyone from last night)

missysmum

Thanks Girls,

Really enjoyed the movie on friday night, count me in for the next one and the cheesy food! Love the idea of doing it once a month and a great way to meet up for a chat too without the little ones in tow. 😀

munchin
    Participant

glad it went well ladies – hopefully i’ll make the next one! have 25th on the calendar!

Taylor5

glad it went well ladies – hopefully i’ll make the next one! have 25th on the calendar!

Forgot to mark it myself, better get it done

Sweetypie

A great idea 😀 . I really miss going to the cinema from previous life before kids!!! I’m putting this date in my diary too.

Looking forward to it already.

Sweetypie x

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.