Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Home Forums National Chat Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

😆 😆 if the hairs on your legs that long why not plait them for the craic!!! Just kidding, Ha ha!!!

why don’t you do the 5km walk in phoenix park with operation transformation on feb 19th?? should be fun and everyone can take it at their own pace 🙂

Plait them 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sorry wont be able to get that image out of my head 😯

Maria30

How did you get on this morning Chickpea?

Yvonne

He is a bit of a slave driver! But great craic and very supportive.

How did you get on this morning?

chickpea

hey there

this morning went well…with my freshly shaved legs and my gym bag off i went.(would have been too hard to plait them as i cant bend over my belly for long enough…but the thought of doing it did make me laugh) 🙂 🙂

i got up and had a banana as i drove in the road. Got there and found out my trainer is a slave driver 😀 very happy bout that as i need the kick up the but…

so i get weighed…wait for it…117 kilo..think its bout 18 stone 4ish…not fecking good..and sure the half of me is fat with a bmi of 41.something, although he said the machine is broke(think i broke it.. 😈

so i did 10 mins on the thread mill at speed 6 then 5 on the cross trainer(i hate that machine) 5 on the bike and 3 on the rower…not much but he wanted to get a bass line for my programme and i gave it all i had….i was f&%k£D…..got into work and had to lie on the ground for 5 mins, just as well i work with kids they thought i was pretending to be a mountain they could climb all over…

so the journey has started and im off to a flying start i think… stephen my instructor said i did really well as i pushed myself when i wanted to get off but wouldnt give in…

might give the peonix park a miss though as i plan on being in the gym every morning at 7 before i go to work plus there are classes every week…but i might do my own 5k run soon…once my boobs have shrunk and i dont run the risk of giving myself a black eye>>> 😉 😉

ps yvonne i mentioned you to andy. he said you won out of your class well done you…if you have any tips please feel free to pass them on…

Financial Companion
    Participant

That all sounds positive Chickpea (apart from the plaitted hairy legs! 😆 )

Stay focussed and keep visualising in small steps the progress you are going to make!

amrie1

Hey sis roll on Monday get this party started………………..

I’m dreading it Andy is going too kill me so not looking forward to it..

Amrie

Taylor5

Go Girl go girl…. whoop whoop!

Sure your weight is on a number…. just like our age! Its a step in the right direction to a slimmer, happier and healtier you (and all that brings with it 😉 )

The Cross Trainner is a killer, i HATE IT TOO, but its a brilliant work out, can you do that first to get it out of the way while fresh and full of energy?

PMSL @ the kids climbing the mountain 😆 😆 😆 😆

Porridge is brilliant, 3 min in the microwave, give energy and keeps you full for ages….. i ALWAYS put on weight when i stop eating it

Well done you, cant wait for next weeks weigh in

Taylor5

Hey sis roll on Monday get this party started………………..

I’m dreading it Andy is going too kill me so not looking forward to it..

Amrie

Good luck Monday, are you giving chickpea a few days headstart? 😆 😆 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

Agree with Taylor, get the hard stuff out of the way first, makes it a much easier journey!

To make the porridge or cereal more interesting, in the first aisle of Aldi, almost opposite the bread, packs of macadamia and cranberry mix! Nutricious and healthy and tasty!

An easy one for when you are standing with the fridge door open and getting tempted…….mix a few egg whites (throw the yokes out unless someone in the house loves them!) season with pepper, drop of olive oil or flora in a small pan, pour in the whites thenadd a few slices of smoked salmon (200g pack in Aldi only €3 and a bit, you’ll get a few dishes out of it) if you want, add some chopped onion or peppers, and cook until browned (top under grill if u don’t wanna flip!) hardly any fat, great protein value and tasty!

Keep on track! 😉

Taylor5

Yum yum…. the higher the proteins you each the more weight you lose, the weeks i would eat loads of eggs for lunch and no carbs i would drop 3 or 4 ibs

macadamia nut are they not full of fat? Will have to have a look for them when doing my shopping

chickpea

mmmm very tasty..i actually dont mind porridge and have it every morning anywy but it ould be nice to mix it up sometimes….

loving the egg white omlette…think ill have that for my tea, llooovveee smoked salmon too…chives would be nice with that also.
    thats my problem i love all foods…(except peppers)

im sore today. my shins are killing me and my abbs are annoying me. didnt even know i had abbs…happy days….

think your right about getting the crosstrainer done first, then the threadmill then the bike and i knowi will have to do the rowing macine last as i was fecked after i got off it dont think i would be able for anything after that one..

Financial Companion
    Participant

In a couple of weeks you won’t even remember how you feel after a workout at the moment 😉

Macadamia nuts would have about 100 calories per 1/2 ounce Taylor, but there’s only a sprinkling of them, it’s mostly cranberries, but the nuts have good protein as well.

Let me know what you think of the egg white omelette Chickpea?

Moonflower

great stuff Chickpea…you are really going for it..brilliant…cant give u any advice on exercise stuff only advice i can give is that if you think of the food you eat bringing you closer to your other dream it makes you stick to it even more…so i imagine it will work same when you are pushing yourself with exercise as well…

Fabienne

Keep up the good work.
    Soon you’ll enjoy the exercice.

Fabienne

amrie1

Amrie[/quote]

Good luck Monday, are you giving chickpea a few days headstart? 😆 😆 :lol:[/quote]

That when i’m starting the diet and sh** (excerise) can’t start midweek thats cheating thats my story and i’m sticking to it LOL 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.