Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Home Forums National Chat Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

yum yum!!!
    You will be sore tomorrow…. good woman

chickpea

OOUUUCCCHHHH im still sore from last night….help please…i think maybe a hot bath…..

Fabienne

There is some kind of salts on sale in pharmacy you can add to the bath and meant to be good for sore muscles.

Good work.
    You’re doing very well.
    I’ll join you from monday.
    I might also post my weight (to see it will help me focus) if you don’t mind.
    I gained all the weight I lost last year back.

Fabienne

Taylor5

OOUUUCCCHHHH im still sore from last night….help please…i think maybe a hot bath…..

I will bring you a bag of epson salts over tomorrow when im leaving the kids in. I have a huge tub…

chickpea

oh lovely…just going to log out of this and die for a few hrs….

you work away fabienne..i think sometimes its easier when you feel like you have to answer to people..even though i know its all encouragement here its kinda like being in school and being nervous about exam results…..happy days….go on give me a run for my money….its what i need and a big boot up the deriere…(think its frenchfor behind) 😀 😀

Fabienne

Starting weight monday 21st feb 89.3Kg.
    My goal 1st in about 3 months.

Hope you’re doing well chickpea.

Fabienne

Financial Companion
    Participant

14stone? That’s less than you thought it was Fabienne 😀

You set your mind to it and you’ll do that in less than 2 months 😉
    (no more D hotel cookies 😆 )

Fabienne

It’s about 2lbs more than I hoped (still less than what I was 1 year ago, but not by much).
    Just don’t know conversion , that’s why I can say a different weight in st.

Good start today, or not so good, kept rushing like mad plus ,
    got major panic this morning (even thought I was having a real heart attack or at least blood pressure went up the roof due to me panicking, not staying calm), fine now, panic over, and did not eat yet since breakfast.
    Now starving don’t know what I’ll get.

Good thing about the panic it’s production in mass of adrenalin who’s got for diet.
    But too much adrenalin might have set my blood pressure up.
    But I don’t want that again.

Fabienne

chickpea

just back from the big weighin…….and i lost 2.2lb…not bad but i had hoped for more…sayin that i got weighed in the morning for my first weigh in and its late evening getting weighed from now on in…so we will see…

good woman fabienne, the hardest part is starting…the conversion is every kilo is equal to 2.2 lb…so i lost a kilo….

went to the gym 5 times last week and really pushed myself…took today off but ill be in first thing in the morning…

Fabienne

Well done.

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s great Chickpea! Coz switching from morning to evening weigh in can make a difference of pounds!! Keep the focus, we’re watching you!! 😆

Fabienne you’ll be fine, just keep your mind on your goal and think how great you’re gonna feel in a few months!! So as Chickpea said, it’s 2.2lbs to a kilo, and 14 lbs in a stone, so get your kilo weight and divide by 2.2 to get your lbs the divide by 14 to get into stones. (but remember, 12.5 means 12 stone 7 lbs!)

Fabienne

I’ll stick to the kg. Easier for me.

If you guys want to know my weight in st, I’ll let you convert it.
    I jsut know the pounds (small amounts only), like a pound of butter.

Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

chickpea that’s a great start – keep in mind also that you’re exercise and fat turns to muscle which is heavier than fat – you should measure yourself if they haven’t already done it and measure the inches you’re losing!
    Keep it up
    Well done fabienne on starting too

i joined Perks there 2 weeks ago lost 3lbs the first week but not holdingout much hope for tonight had alot on at the weekend and i ate all the wrong things – excuses i know – should have had my notebook out and i may not have been so bad!

chickpea

im happy with my kilo for this wk but i want a better number next wk….i was in the gym at 7 this morning and really pushed myself on the weights so happy days…theres a class tomorrow night and ill be in thurs morning too…then sat and sun also…trying for 5 times a wk…long may it last…

thanks guys..and well done to anyone else who has undertaken the task of loosing weight…

Taylor5

chickpea you can see it in your face, you look so fresh and healthy looking…. dont forget 5 times is alot to be working out, i know you must have heard this a million times but muscle weighs more then fat… keep it up

Fabienne, good luck. You will have that stone gone in 3 months… im 2Ibs up on my finish weight last year, but starting to get my finger out, once you get back into a routine it gets easier

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.