Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Home Forums National Chat Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    chickpea

got my food and bits and bobs today…got the salmon and nuts and fruit and veg in aldi…i was comparing prices in tesco and aldi…jaysus what a difference…got the weeks food for 50 quid…thats breakfast lunch and dinner and healthy snacks for 7 days..i think thats great…

mu shins are still sore from thurs…our gym membership starts on monday so im all preped and ready to go…..theres no excuse for me now….

bikini here i come…lol.. 😯 😯

Taylor5

Good woman, Aldi is brilliant…. did you find the nuts? i didnt, now saying that my ds was on a mission to get his pot noodle rattle 🙄

Hope all is going well

Financial Companion
    Participant

I got mine, must have missed both of you in there today! 😆

chickpea

yep i got me nuts…lol…really i did…we were there bout 2.45…then went on a cup cake decorating class at cake couture….after which i drove round all the relatives and dished then out…how good am i….i was tempted though…

Yvonne

Thats great Chickpea, sounds like you got off to a great start!
    Biggest tip I can give you, is enjoy it, have fun and give it your all… once you are committed the rest will be easy!
    And you will only be used to your routine when they will change it on you!

The night out at the end is great fun aswell!
    How many is in your group?

Taylor5

I was there about the sametime!!!! You would have noticed me as ds2 was running beside me shaking a pot noodle (we dont buy he just shakes the life out of it) and singing # i love poo, you love wee# (in the tune of the barney song)
    (lyric change due to his lovely big brother who thinks its soooo funny!!!) 😆 😆 😆

Good woman chickpea getting your nuts 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

When I read "…..then I went to a cake decorating class" …..I thought you’d fallen off the wagon! 😯 Thankfully you did the right thing and gave them away! 😉

Taylor, I think you should write to Louis Walsh and tell him you have the makings of a new single for Jedward with that one! 😆 😆

chickpea

not ready to fall of the wagon just yet…been to the gym mon morning and this mornong at 7.30…god im sore….have a class tomorrow night. tea tonight is home made fishfingers and jkt potato with salad….i hate salad…aaagggg….have a class tomorrow night and i reckon they are going to kill us…happy days…

lovin the new barney tune…sssooo funny…bet they were looking at you weird taylor…lol

missysmum

Keep up the good work chickpea,
    well done for the early morning gym sessions, so hard to do.

Ps. Salad is your friend! 😆 😆

Taylor5

I’d eat salad everyday if i could…. spinach is yummy!
    Get the baby beetroot in Aldi, cut up a red pepper, onion, sweetcorn and a spoon of coleslaw… yum yum yum!!!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yeah, salads can be a lot more interesting than the traditional view of 90% lettuce 😉

As well as the ingredients Taylor listed, adding a few olives, feta cheese, kidney beans etc. can make it much more tolerable and enjoyable 😉

munchin
    Participant

oh like the sound of that salad Taylor
    Chickpea you’re doing great missus
    I used to go to the gym 3 mornings a week before I had E1 was there when it opened at 6.30 and in work for 8am – loved it great way to start the though (though getting out of the bed wasn’t always is it it was soooooooo worth it) Enjoy

Taylor5

Oh i love feta cheese!!! yum yum yum…. still a no on the olives 😆 😆 😆

This might sound mental but a banana in a salad is amazing……. i thought it was gross the first time i heard but i tried it and its sooo yummy

Fabienne

I’m not a salad eater.
    But I do like romaine lettuce with apples and seeds (pine nuts, sunflower seeds,chikpeas ….), few raisins (not too much as high in sugar) and for dressing to change, plain yoghurt with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
    With all my dressings, I always add water (tepid, easier to mix), so more volume to cover the leaves, but no calories.
    The trouble is I don’t do it often enough. Because when I do it it’s a massive bowl (of leaves mainly and fruit) and I don’t eat anything else, appart from my dessert (but can’t live without it).

Should do it again.

Fabienne

chickpea

wow guys great salad ideas there…loving them all especially the romaine lettuce with apple and seeds…good idea about making the dressing go further too…love feta cheese too….bananas?????? I’ll give it a go…who know, i might just love it..

had a class tonight. an hour of circuit training…..im very very very sore…going to do aqua aerobics tomorrow night…might find it a bit more relaxing…the muscles all need to relax a bit…my whole body is going into spasms now…

got home at half nine…made chicken pasta salad with brocoli, mange tout, mushrooms and cherry toms…salt and pepper and lemon juice….

think ill head to bed to DIE…..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.