Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Home Forums National Chat Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    beams

well done chickpea , great start 😀

Yvonne

Well done Chickpea thats a great start!

How are you finding the diet? Whats it like? We followed Unislim when I done it…

chickpea

hey there guys…
    not long back from the gym..did a spin class thismorning and really enjoyed it…there was another spin class after ours and it wasnt full so i got back on the bike and did an extra hr…i feel great…not getting weighed this wk til thurs so thats an extra couple of days so fingers crossed..

im just doing the diet i did last time when i lost weight…eating every 3-4 hrs small portions of carbs and protien…its not too bad…

yvonne andy was telling me you won it the time you did it…well done you…

thanks taylor for the compliment..i put on an old pair of tracksuit bottoms the other day and they fitted great…before that they were a wee bit too snug…so happy days.

chickpea

havent been around much im busy with the gym and work and stuff…

lost 4 lbs this weel so im very happy with that…its been tough going but i can start to see the results….so happy days….3 more weeks and im hoping to have a stone done by then..we will see…

how are you gettin on fabienne….hope your still motivated.

i think once your head is right then you can do anything…just wish my foot wasnt so sore…

Fabienne

Realised yesterday I did not post my result on week 1
    87.6kg
    I’ll weigh myself tomorow morning for week2.
    I joined WW with a friend, and not sure.
    I’m loosing weight but doesn’t suits me, can’t get around counting everything, but it’s because I did not count that I’m obese, so I should get my head around it and do it properly.

Well done chickpea.
    Keep up the good work.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Well done chickpea… Fabienne did you not look at slimming world, you dont have to do point counting, more good and bad food, eat as much of the good stuff as you like, think pasta and potatoes you can eat as much as you like

Fabienne

I looked at it but meeting near me is a night I’m not available for now (probably in a month or 2).
    But I’m thinking about it.
    And I keep asking around me if anyone did it to get info, or look at info pack so I could start, but no luck so far.

Weigh myself I’m up a lot.
    most damage done over extended WE.
    I excercised more (still only 2 hours) this week and I’m up but I had all kind of bad foods.
    But stay positive, weigh-in myself weekly, means I can track it and correct it faster, rather than discovering the damages twice a year.

Still 3 days to go to WW, and maybe results on their scale and after been serious again won’t be too bad.

Fabienne

chickpea

hey fabienne

you are not obese at all…i dont know ur height???but unless ur 3ft tall u are no way obese..

i call ww wibble wobble…lol but it didnt work with me..
    i think once you have the right food in the fridge thats the best start.

the trick i find is to eat every 3 to 4 hrs…i know it seems a lot but it you dont your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto any excess fat… eat small portions but make sure its the correct balance of protien to carbs…..or a handful of nuts and raisins or a yogurt with some nuts through it or some fruit….just have ur breakfast lunch and dinner as ur main meals and try to get the carbs out of the way early in the day…

i hope this is of some help to you…
    i bet ur a hot french momma and not obese at all… 😀 😀 😀 .

keep postive

chickpea

got weighed last night and i am really disappointed…i stayed the same….all that hard work and nothing…it that time of the month for me again and i know you can retain fluid and stuff but still would have been nice to see it on the scales….

next weigh in is going to be next week so hope to do better at that one…..

how are you getting on fabiene????

munchin
    Participant

chickpea don’t be disheartened – you’re also building up muscle which weigh’s heavier than fat if you stick with it hopefuly you’ll see a good loss next week.

Taylor5

Chickpea dont read too much into your weight, it about how yourbody is changing and how your clothes feel… i go up FIVE pounds in the days before my period, the next week im down those five pounds.

You should check out the restorative antigravity yoga in labfitness, tried it last night and its just amazing, would be great for you

Financial Companion
    Participant

There’s a lot of different factors that will make you fluctuate Chickpea, it’s the progress over the longer period that is more accurate. And as was already said, if you are toning lean tissue that is replacing fat tissue, it can put weight up a fraction while reducing waist size for example! Also, because of the fluctuation in the "temporary" weight we all carry around (as on average, it can take 16-24 hours for food to pass through, and that’s with someone regular!) so the odd variation in eating pattern a day or two before weigh in can make a noticeable difference. Just keep doing what you are doing and focus on the longer term. If you do, it will all fall into place! 😉

chickpea

thanks guys

a few people have said they can see a difference and thats peope i havent seen since i started this…

my last weigh in is going to be the end of next week so we will see how things go….i just thought i would loose more quickly as i have loads of weight to loose…we will see…

i have a class tonight so ill be going hell for leather at it…

Taylor5

Keep at it… could you be doing a bit too much in the gym? Who sets your routine, you or the trainner? Some people see better results by doing 1hr workouts per week and walking inbetween.

chickpea

hey taylor

its the traynor who sets the programme but along with doing the gym work there are 3 classes set per wk and then if i choose to go to more thats fine too…im going bout 4-5 times per week…

i was actually in my mams house yesterday and i havent weighed myself in her house since before i started operation lifestyle… she has the weight watchers scales and im obsessed with her scales.I was chuffed cause im actually down 1 stone and 2 and half lb…so waayy haayyyy…

theres one more week to go so ill be going hell for leather and trying to get another few lb…might make the 1 and a half stone yet…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.