Online Weekly Weigh in….

Home Forums Operation Transformation Online Weekly Weigh in….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

yvonne thats brilliant!!! well done you

trixiebell
    Participant

great stuff yvonne!

Happymammy

FOUND YOUS!!!

Yvonne thats brilliant well done!

I started off at 12 stone 4 lbs
    Weigh in now 10 stone 13 lbs

So far total weight loss – 19lbs

Target – 10 stone! OR i will have a major meltdown!

Im on filler soup for the next 7 days! I have my last dress fitting next thursday! 😆 (loving the little smiley faces hahaha)

Well done everyone! Arent we all just deadly! xx

trixiebell
    Participant

you have done fantastic happymammy and you look amazing hun!! Well done 😆 😀 😆 😀 😆 😀

And the happy laughing smiles are just for youQ !! 😆 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

well done yvonne & happymammy

Yvonne

Thats fantastic Happymammy, well done to you!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

same (89.5).

well done to all of you you keep loosing weight.
    I think I’m finding what your loosing 😆

Fabienne

Wilson

Up 2 to 3lbs 😳

Taylor5

happy you look amazing!!! Well done you with the dress fitting

Im stuck on the same, put 3 ibs up since the final show but holding steady at 9 10. Im happy with that, will see the pounds start dropping off again when the easter eggs are gone and the Foot heals up.
    Didnt do pole class last night did hula class much easier on my foot, not much pain today so happy days.

We all did amazing and we are great to be still sticking at it, im my case the exercise not the diet, having my guilt free treats but feel i can afford to as im putting in the hard work and earning them iykwim

Yvonne

I weighed myself this morning and was down another 1lb… very happy with that… just 2lbs off what I was at the end of OT…. will have that gone for the wedding!!

Everyone is looking great..
    I have been having a few treats but with the exercise I am letting myself… so I want to discipline myself again on that and hopefully another few pounds will drop off….

munchin
    Participant

have to say you’re all looking fab Taylor, Happy, Trixie, Yvonne – only naming you guys cause i’ve actually seen you 😀 😀
    Fair play to everyone for getting so much out of the experience and for keeping up the hard work. Now i need to take a page out of all your books and keep going 😉 great motivation ladies Thanks

Yvonne

Ah thanks Munchin!! 😀
    It really helps when you have a bunch of people doing it with you… the support is fantastic! Makes the whole process less painful!!!

Taylor5

i know dont think i’d have stuck the classes if i didnt have all you guys for support…. munchin we did hula last night… what a laugh but hard, quickest 45mins of my life felt like 5 mins

Maria30

Well done girls, you are all doing great.

Taylor, hope the foot gets better soon

munchin
    Participant

not sure i’d be able for the hula altough i’d like to try it – i still get niggly pains from my section – just on right hand side – never know maybe the exercise would help it heal mmmmmmm will think bout it def sounds like you all enjoyed it 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.