Online Weekly Weigh in….

Home Forums Operation Transformation Online Weekly Weigh in….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Almae

well done fabienne 😉

Taylor5

The same this week but not surprised as AF is due today and i gain or stay the same on those weeks….
    Well done Fabienne, keep up what ever your doing

sweetpea1979

SUNDAY 14TH MARCH

down 2.5 lbs….2.5lbs to go to my 2 stone weight loss…..

overall weight loss to date: 25.5lbs

Taylor5

down 2.5 lbs….2.5lbs to go to my 2 stone weight loss…..

You go girl… keep up the good work 😉 😀 😀 😀

Yvonne

Well done Fabienne, Sweetpea and Taylor!!!

By some miracle I managed to stay the same this week!!! 😆
    And went through my wardrobe last night and got rid of a load of clothes that are now TOO BIG for me!!!!!

Back on track now!

munchin
    Participant

well done ladies you are doing great to be keeping up the good work
    Bet that felt good Yvonne i’m dying to get rid of my BIG clothes 😆 but think i’ll be a while yet

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Girls,

This is a great thread….good to know we’ll be keeping an eye on our weight weekly here.

Curves have a great weight management programme too which I am learning about at the moment so I have the motivation to keep going.

Was a bit naughty over the weekend (had dessert yesterday in Relish, so yummy…) but going to be good again from today.

Heading for jog tomorrow morning and then Curves. I signed up for mini marathon too, good incentive to keep going!!

Never thought it possible but I may actually not dread swimsuit season this year!!

Well done everyone, ye are really inspiring me to keep at it.

Wilson

Hi Eileen here

New member to mumstown.ie

My weigh in is a loss of 2lbs this morning from last week – I weigh myself on a Tuesday morning first thing. Yeah 🙂

Had lost 3lbs a couple of days ago but must have been water as I was a bit ill and put a lb back on again.

Fabienne

2lbs well done Wilson.
    keep going, and even if a small slip-up in the diet it’s not the end of the world and you can always make-up for it with extra exercice or a lighter diner.
    Congrats to all of you who are getting an healthier lifestyle.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Fabienne

+1.5lbs (89.5)

No excuses, have to go back on track.

Fabienne

Taylor5

well done… keep it up. Your looking great

i didnt stand on the scales today after all the food and drink last night will give a miss this weekand weigh in next week

Yvonne

Back on track today… properly!!! Didn’t get myself weighed at the weekend, it wouldn’t have been good anyway!

Yvonne

Haha… just looking at my last post – I did get back on track Monday but only for Monday… really need to get back into it today… body is very sluggish recently and its a horrible feeling….
    Will weigh in tomorrow morning to see the damage….

Fabienne

same here 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Im half doing the op trans and i have cut back on my work outs…. very relaxed about the whole thing, which i love… think the whole op trans thing was so ott and intense that its good to just breath aaaahhhhhhhh and relax for a bit.

Starting back on the bike today and the 300 sit ups…. can feel the tummy getting slack since i stopped the exercises and eating sugars again and feel totally rotten, energy levels dropped and i dotn like how i feel.
    Still only 2Ibs up and considering what i have ate over the past 3 weeks 😳 its should be a stone!!!!!! All and all i can now fit my 30 waist jeans so a happy bunny 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.