Online Weekly Weigh in….

Home Forums Operation Transformation Online Weekly Weigh in….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Just starting this post off for anyone who wants to post this weeks weight loss…. i wont be posting until Saturday.
    For anyone just logging on to post weight do it on the day you have been doing, it doesnt have to be Saturday iykwim. We can all weigh in on Different days…. you will still have the support no matter what day choose.
    Oh im not going to post my weight ie 12 st 2 ibs… im just going to post 1 Ib up or 1 Ibs down etc…. but if you want to post your weight and your weight loss that your choice
    Good luck girls and guys

scole1

that’s much better then actually having to meet up tbh, as many have things on now…so yeah better to post up if lost or gained and no going off subject…just weight loss or weight gain and then if questions etc do up thread that makes easier to read etc iykwim

Fabienne

sat 6th march : same (90kg)

Taylor5

SATURDAY 6th March

1Ib up…. (this is brilliant as i had a holiday week and not much excercise at all, new routine starts this coming week… looking forwards to it lol)

sweetpea1979

SATURDAY 6TH MARCH

Stayed the same as last week……..phew…..
    Hoping to loose the last 5lbs before 22 march – then i’d have lost my 2 stone since Dec – happy days…… 😀 😀 😀
    Better get walking so……….

Taylor5

SATURDAY 6TH MARCH

Hoping to loose the last 5lbs before 22 march – then i’d have lost my 2 stone since Dec – happy days…… 😀 😀 😀

have you lost 23Ibs since xmas???? Well done.

scole1

2lbs down…how on earth did that come about, have been drinking diet coke (haven’t in 8weeks) and pigged out this week….suppose it’ll kick in….

so total loss 20.5lbs

joey_rudd

well done 😀

Yvonne

Weighed myself this morning and am surprised and happy that I stayed the same!

I want to loose another 4lbs to meet my own personal target! And I would like to have it gone by my birthday – 5th April…. so a pound a week is definitely achieveable!

sweetpea1979

SATURDAY 6TH MARCH

have you lost 23Ibs since xmas???? Well done.

yeah – i lost 11lbs on operation transformation and the balance before then…just needed operation transformation to do it the right way and give me the proper exercises to do to keep going…..

now i’m more determined to loose all the extra weight and get down to what i should be…….may be christmas before i get there – but rather slow than fast….that way it should stay off – i hope 🙂 🙂 🙂

so total loss since dec – 12lbs
    total loss on ot – 11lbs

overall loss – 23lbs

good luck to everyone who has lost this week and to those who didn’t – don’t beat yourself up too much…….it’s going to happen – just think that the next week will be better!!!

Taylor5

That is amazing!! Well done to you…. keep up the good work and here is to a slimmer you by xmas 2010! Think the end of this year is the perfect timeframe for out goals
    i was a bit up this week but not surprised as i’ve taken a week off Diet and exercise. Im starting a new week tomorrow back on track…. have to say i really enjoyed my week off being bold 😆 😆 😆
    Well done girls and guys

Yvonne

That is fantastic, well done Sweetpea!

Taylor – I am getting back to it tomorrow…. have enjoyed the week off – I was just lucky staying the same as I was sick a few days in between, it would have been alot worse if I wasn’t!

Looking forward to getting back to it!

Wilson

would like to continue here posting weight
    I don’t weigh myself until Tuesday or wed so will see then

Taylor5

would like to continue here posting weight
    I don’t weigh myself until Tuesday or wed so will see then

you post what ever day suits your routine best….. you will get the support needed and with the weekly post you still get pushed to reach your targets… best of luck

Fabienne

down 2 lbs ( 88,8kg). Not sure where the 2 lbs are coming from, but glad it’s down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.