new year weight loss 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness new year weight loss 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Starting back at ww tomorow dreading it……

munchin
    Participant

good luck libby
    Taylor i really found the first week hard and was seriously tempted to blow it all on tuesday night but when i stood on scales on wed i was chuffed i didn’t and was the motivation i needed to get me going for this week. The tiredness etc should ease off in the coming days so stick with it! You probably know you shouldn’t be standing on the scales! they say once a week is enough (mind u i do have a sneaky weigh in at home) – the scales in ot could be different to yours – try not to worry about it too much – are you guys weighed individually or just as a group?
    Thats great bout dh Taylor – i’m dissapointed at how littel steps i actually take – feels like a hell of a lot more 😆 😆 so have to work on improving that!

Taylor5

I know I shouldnt but dying to see if this effort is worth it….. kinda thinking am I doing enough or is the starvation worth it 🙄 Im tired and I have this headache (and a huge bruise on my ass after last night 🙄 ) but other then that feeling good…. kinda feel skinny iykwim… holding myself better and that makes a huge difference

noeleenw

went to ww – omg the queue it was mental . i havent been there since the end of november and i was up 3 lbs 😯 😯 but it could have been worse and i know if i had of gone last week it would have been 5lbs !!!!

munchin
    Participant

that’s what noeleen 3lbs over 6weeks inc xmas – not too bad and sure will be gone in a week or so – your back now and that’s the important thing (god i sound like my leader 😆 )
    Good luck

ahTaylor you’re bound to see some change on sat and i know what you mean about holding yourself skinny – i’m walking constanlty – taking farthest car parking spot etc now trying to up my "steps"

Yvonne

Noeleen, that was brilliant in 6 weeks with Christmas in the middle of it! And once you are back on track, it will be gone in no time!

noeleenw

thanks yvonne , how are you getting on?

noeleenw

i am so bold , i havent done a workout since thursday …. and have the worst hangover ever today , new start tomorrow 😆

munchin
    Participant

oh noeleen i feel your pain – i was same yesterday – and i had chinese on sat night too 😥 🙁 in saying that i did start my sports active 30day challenge yesterday – started on low intensity OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    will have to be really really good today tomorrow if i’m to see a loss on wed – bit annoyed really as i’d been doing sooooooooo well.

Yvonne

You are are both doing great, and have to be allowed the odd treat! Just start afresh and you will fly at it again!

Taylor5

Girls you might have shed pounds this week… years ago my mam was in WW and she would have herself built up for a huge loss after being really really good and she would only be down a pound of so… then weeks she wouldnt want to go as she had been bold she could be down 4 or 5Ibs… its mad how the body works, sometimes a rest is good

munchin
    Participant

not for me this week i think Taylor – i had a sneaky stand on the scales this am and didn’t like what i saw 😥 😥 but ah the break won’t do me any harm – new start today!

noeleenw

think i have a tummy bug – have the runs etc so hope to be down 😆

Taylor5

think i have a tummy bug – have the runs etc so hope to be down 😆
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Lol Noeleen!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.