new year weight loss 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness new year weight loss 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Put on a pound, happy enough. Hopefully I ll lose it next week.

munchin
    Participant

well done Maria 1lb is nothing and as you say gone next week 😉

did my wii on Wed and my arms are killing me this am from the boxing.
    Has anyone got the Sports Active – the one with 30day challenge and if so is it any good?

ed1
    Participant

Well done girls, thats nothing to be up over Christmas, probably mostly fluids, well in my case it would be. Unfortunately I will be more than 1 or 2lb up I would say.

Didnt make it to WW this week but definitely next week…..

Maria30

I was happy enough with a pound. Considering 3 weeks between weigh ins. There wasnt many at meeting yesterday with the weather and kids being off school.

noeleenw

got the jillian michaels dvd 30 day shred its brilliant … only on day 2 but i am so sore so it must be working

Yvonne

Noeleen you are great for the exercise!!

munchin
    Participant

i’m strugling to stay within points but concentrating on tracking and pointing this week then from wed i’ll try stick to my points and not go over 😉 is everyone doing operation transformation or are there still a few going to WW?

Maria30

Munchin, I m still doing ww. Was doing ok til this morning, now I cant seem to stop eating. I did manage to do the wii fit, happy I got some exercise in just need to stop snacking

munchin
    Participant

hey 2.5lbs down – delighted with myself! now to keep it up

noeleenw

well done munch

Yvonne

Thats fantastic Munchin, well done!

Taylor5

2.5Ibs God thats brilliant…. i’ll be swinging from the rafters if i had that much of a loss

munchin
    Participant

how did you know what i was doing taylor 😆 😀 😆 i’ll be very honest – i concentrated this week on tracking EVERYTHING i ate – i wasn’t too concerned about sticking to my points but i did point everything and i found by tracking i was more aware of what i was eating. This week i’m concentrating on Exercise
    Taylor with what you guys are eating and exercising – you’ll have all lost more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria30

Well done Munchin, thats a great start to the new year

Taylor5

Oh i dont know!!! its tough the food bit alone but its making me notice how much crap i ate….
    i was on the scales this am (naked) and i was 4Ibs down… got dressed shoes etc and i was the very veyr same as my weigh in last Saturday…. do you think I could get weighted in NAKED? 😯 😆 😆

Just so tired and my brain cant function at all… but it will be worth it in the end…. dh had to measure he steps in work over a week, he is back and forth to the site then his office like a yoyo.. his average for the week was 25k steps a day…. you should see him the weight has falled off him he was always 18 stone now he is 15 or less

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.