new year weight loss 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness new year weight loss 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

noeleen would you weigh in on a thurs at home and post here?
    Libby hope you get better soon missus

rukitslv

Would You like to feel and look better?
    Do You:
    * always tired
    * suffer from IBS, Bloatedness, constipation or heartburn
    * suffer from :
    > Type 2 diabetes
    > High blood pressure or high cholesterol
    > Headaches or migraines
    * sick every couple of weeks
    * addicted to sugar !
    * want to learn more about what foods You should eat
    * want to look and feel my very best !!!

Then check THIS out!!

Maria30

Didnt go to ww today, know I didnt put in any effort foodwise so didnt bother 😳

libby1
    Participant

I went after tummybug and steriods i was down 1:5lbs….

So i need to keep it off now…..

Good luck to all

munchin
    Participant

well done libby – i didn’t make a class either Maria – my usual class is a wed could have gone tonight but dh not here have to be super good to make up for it next week cause i’ve eaten rings around myself and didn’t make dancing on tues 😥

munchin
    Participant

well i’m 1lb down this am – don’t know how cause i’ve had a bad 2 weeks food wise must be on the dance floor from zumba last night 😆 so plan is to work my butt off this week cause i need 1.5lbs next wed for my Stone!

Maria30

Well done Munchin. Zumba was great last night, bit sore today. Hoping the scales will be nice to me tomorrow 🙂

yummymummy

well done munch, havent read this thread in ages. Im not exactly trying to lose at the mo but not over indulging either, just cant seem to get motivated. On a good note I put on 5lbs and lost it again so im the same again hahaha. now to get the motivation to shift the next 20lbs and ill be happy.

munchin
    Participant

Thanks girls
    Yeah maria alot sorer this week than first week – my knees are achey
    Yummy well done – i’ve about another 20 or so too – baby steps – i set minigoals, my first was my 5%, next is stone by next week 😉 then i’ll set a date for my 10%

Yvonne

Well done Munchin thats great!

Best of luck Maria with your weigh in.

Yummy – you are looking great, another 20lbs off you and we wouldn’t see you!!!

Maria30

Lost half a pound this week. Need to try harder

munchin
    Participant

Maria half a pound is half a pound my dear – Well done!

Yvonne

Well done Maria!

Maria30

Thanks girls.

I ve just being going round in circles with weight since Christmas and its getting frustrating 🙄

Taylor5

Girls going to post this up on national chat, a few of us are looking to do salsa slim its in the boyne valley 2 classes per week, for 10 weeks for 100 euro…. Class is wed from 8pm to 10pm… let me know if you intrested asap
    Will post up on the national chat too..

Taylor, I do Salsa dancing and some of the girls had come from Salsa slim classes. The classes I do are €10 per night and you just pay as you go. They are on Tuesdays and Thursdays and you actually learn how to dance. The salsa slim classes are just exercise classes. Its great craic.

We never did the salsa slim did pole fit instead… we did start zumba salsa in labfitness which is brilliant its exercise salsa and not learning how to dance. 65 euro for 8 weeks, happy days

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.