new year weight loss 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness new year weight loss 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

love the zumba salsa – not too sure how like the zumba i’ve seen on you tube it is BUT it is good fun and def good exercise
    The salsa slims – the big commercial run one – didn’t like that at all – got bored a few weeks in and didn’t feel any major exercise out of it – did a good laugh with the girls i did it with but had no interested in rejoining – will stick at the zumba though

Maria30

Lost a pound this week 😀

noeleenw

well done , i have lost the will at the minute 😳 😳 hope to go back soon

Taylor5

Lost a pound this week 😀

Well done!!!

Maria30

Thanks Taylor and Noeleenw.

munchin
    Participant

well done maria
    haven’t been today or last week – back on track and will go to weigh in next wed

Maria30

Didnt bother going to ww today. Ate too much rubbish over the last week 😳

noeleenw

i am making a new start from monday 😆 😆

Fabienne

I don’t want to take away from this thread, but want to let know if there is people who just want to post weight loss / gain on a weekly basis, I started a post in OT under " start over"

Well done girls, you’re doing well, hope I’ll be the same soon.

Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

well i’ve had 2 bad weeks haven’t been to class – haven’t made dancing, been away not to mention easter BUT went to Zumba last night and back to WW this am
    I’m half pound up but to be honest i thought the samage would be worse – so now to behave and get moving again!
    How’s everyone else?

Yvonne

Thats great Munchin if you had two bad weeks and only to beup 1/2lb!
    I got the new unislim books off my friend this morning, so going to do that for now… worked for me before, so hopefully it will again!

munchin
    Participant

the WW has worked for me before i’m just struglling last 2 weeks – hopefully back on track now – have my tracker beside me 😉

Maria30

Munch, half a pound is nothing especially considering it was Easter and you were away for a few days. I ve fallen off the wagon big time but hoping to get back on it tomorrow. Going to give ww a miss for a while and just try to do it myself

munchin
    Participant

sure you can still weigh and post loss here? Did u sign up for next lot of dancing? that’s bound to help us

Maria30

Yeah signed up for next batch of dancing. Think its my only saving grace at the moment. Need to get a new battery for my scales then I ll be sorted, keep forgetting about it 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.