new year weight loss 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness new year weight loss 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Well done Munchin, your flying along 😀

munchin
    Participant

txs maria – reckon i left that 1.5lb on the floor of labfitness last night 😆

Maria30

I m hoping for the same tomorrow. Made zero point soup yesterday so will be having that for lunch.

noeleenw

maria i am having my 0 point soup as i read the net

ed1
    Participant

Great minds think alike…….I have my 0 point soup just cooked, just waiting on it to cool down so I can blend it.

Roll on weigh in tomorrow……I better be down 😀

noeleenw

amazing how we all get to the zero point soup the day before weigh in 😳

Maria30

I always do a bit more exercise on the day before weigh in and eat better too in the hope that I can undo some of the bad things I ve done over the week 😆 😆

Maria30

Put on half a pound this week. Not too bad considering I didnt go last week. Hopefully the new Zumba Salsa class and the longer, quicker walks will help with the weight loss.

munchin
    Participant

they will do maria – half lb not much be gone tomorrow 😉

ed1
    Participant

I was up a half too and I wouldnt mind I went thinking I was down as my own scales said I was and it has always weighed the same. I did a 5km walk and all this morning before I went. Did it yesterday too and a 9km on Monday so I really did think I would be down. I’m raging 👿

Anyway, theres always next week although with Paddys day on Wednesday its highly unlikely I will loose anything then either…….

libby1
    Participant

Put on .5 of a lb today

Very frustated this evening… Asthma is playing up – need to go to Doctor
    But if go i will be on steriods — (i always put on weight with these) DH is arguing with me because Health is more important

truthfully i am in pain -but feel my weigh is important as well..

My dd needs to go to Dr as well tommorrow – she s going back 2nd time with this dreadful cough.

munchin
    Participant

ah ladies so frustratin but it is only half a pound – don’t give up if you persevere you’ll see it next week – you know you will
    Libby go to doctor – i hear you on the weight but reckon hubby is right health is more important missus – look after yourself!

noeleenw

i am not going for a while cant afford it 😳 but hopefully will go back in april 8)

libby1
    Participant

I listened i went to the doctor – it cost €200 between meds and visits….

I am on steriods for next week

Diet on hold…..

Maria30

Libby, hope you get better soon

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.